How may a Bank of India ATM card be blocked? To prevent fraud transactions and losses, the Bank of India ATM card must be disabled in the event of theft or loss. If the account holder’s Bank of India ATM card is lost or stolen, it is crucial to notify the incident and make sure the card is disabled to avoid any chance of fraud and unauthorised transactions.
How to Block Central Bank of India Debit Card
How can I use customer service to disable my Bank of India ATM card? The following numbers can be called by account holders to disable a Bank of India ATM card:
18004251112 ( Toll-free)
To get more help, the account holder must call the customer service line using the registered cellphone number. The debit card number or account number must be provided by the account holder.
To restrict an ATM card from a registered mobile number, a customer may also dial a landline number.
How to block Bank of India ATM card through e-mail?
Account holders can also send an email to Bank of India to block the Bank of India ATM card.
The consumer must send an email with all account details. He must state unequivocally that the debit card will be immediately banned.
How To Block Bank Of India ATM Card Through Netbanking?
- Via BOI Netbanking, account users may also disable a Bank of India ATM card.
- The blocking procedure is as follows:
- Install the Star Token app by downloading it.
- Open Star Token after it has been activated on the system,
- And it will direct the user to the Bank of India NetBanking home page.
- The consumer must then provide their login ID and password to access their account.
- Then, choose the ” REQUEST ” option from the main menu.
- Choose “Debit-cum-ATM Card” from the list by clicking.
- To disable the Bank of India ATM card, choose “Hot list Debit-cum-ATM Card.”
- Now the customer has to select the debit card and request to block or hotlist the card immediately
How To Block Bank Of India By Visiting The Bank Branch?
- By visiting the bank branch and completing the form, the Bank of India ATM card can be stopped.