How to Disable an Indian Overseas Bank ATM/Debit Card, If you are an Indian Overseas Bank customer who has misplaced your ATM or Debit card, you must immediately disable it to protect yourself from fraudulent activities. Check out the methods listed below to block your Indian Overseas Bank ATM card.
IOB ATM Block
IOB ATM Block SMS
Indian Overseas Bank Atm Block Phone Number, Indian Overseas Bank Atm Block Toll Free Number, Indian Overseas Bank Atm Card Block Number, Indian Overseas Bank Card Block, Report A Lost Or Stolen Indian Overseas Bank Card
How to Block IOB ATM Card
Block the ATM card of Indian Overseas Bank. The IOB ATM Card can be banned in several ways:
Block my IOB ATM Card Toll Free Number
Online BLOCK IOB ATM Card, Check the link below to suspend, hotlist, or block your IOB ATM/Debit Card.
- Visit https://www.iobnet.co.in/ibanking/ibSuspendCardEntry.do for further information.
- Enter your Account Number and Mobile Number.
- You will get a OTP to Block the card.
Contact Customer Service to block your IOB ATM card. To report a lost or stolen IOB ATM card, use the number listed below.
Call Toll Free Number 18004254445 and ask customer service to stop the card by providing pertinent customer information.
IOB MOBILE – New Mobile Banking – Block IOB Debit Card, Indian Overseas Bank’s mobile banking service is known as IOBMOBILE.
- Log in to the App
- Find ATM card blocking option under Banking Services then block the card.
- Re-issue of Lost or Stolen or Damaged IOB ATM or Debit Card will cost Rs.100.