BOB ATM Card Block Details, How to block Bank of Baroda ATM card BOB ATM Card Block Information, If you want to stop using your Bank of Baroda ATM card, we’ll explain how to do that in this post.
BOB ATM Block
If you want to block your Bank of Baroda ATM card for any reason, including if it has been lost, stolen, used fraudulently, or for any other reason, you should be aware of the BOB ATM Card Block Information. In order to make blocking your ATM card simple, we are going to go over four methods that you can use now. These methods include blocking your ATM card from your mobile device and securing your bank account.
Bank of Baroda Debit Card Block
In the essay that follows, we’ll walk you through the four simplest ways to block a BOB ATM card step by step. To learn more about all of these techniques, read the entire article.
BOB ATM Card Block Details
|Name of bank
|Bank Of Baroda Bank
|BOB ATM Card Block
|Account Holder’s Name
|Account holder mobile number
Ways to Block BOB ATM Card
- Bank of Baroda through missed call banking.
- Through Bank of Baroda branch
- Bank of Baroda through Net Banking
- Through Bank of Baroda Mobile Banking.
1- Bank of Baroda, ranked, by Missedcall Banking: First, you can block your Bank of Baroda ATM card by calling us at this number 18002584455/18001024455 from your registered mobile number in order to ban Bank of Baroda ATM card by missed call. Are.
2- Bank of Baroda’s online banking system: You must first visit www.bankofbaroda.com, log in using your ID and password, and then select the option for ATM Card Block before you can block your ATM card from Net Banking.
3- Block ATM Card by going to a Bank of Baroda location: Your ATM card will be available in 24 hours after you visit your local Bank of Baroda branch, complete an application to block ATM Cards, and hand it to the bank manager. will be blocked within denotes the termination of all services.
4- Mobile banking with BOB: – First, you must download the Canara E Passbook Mobile Application from the Play Store on your smartphone. Next, you must create an ID and password and log in before selecting the Account Service option. Following that, you can block your ATM card by selecting the option to ban ATM,
How to block Bank of Baroda ATM card?
You may easily block your ATM card with the use of the information we’ve supplied in this post if you wish to block your Bank of Baroda ATM card.
Can I online Block the BOB ATM Card?
Let us notify you that you can also Block the ATM card issued by Bank of Baroda online. For this purpose, we have provided detailed instructions on how to Block the ATM card from banking in this post, through which you can Block the ATM card from a mobile device.
How To Block Bank Of Baroda ATM Card By Toll Free Number
You can block your ATM card by calling this toll-free number: 18002584455/18001024455 if you want to call the toll-free number settings.
TOLL FREE NUMBER(S):
- 1800-102-4455 (Phone Banking/ Cards Hot listing, 24×7)
- 1800-258-4455 (Phone Banking/ Cards Hot listing, 24×7)
- 1800-225-110 (Credit Card)
- 1800-220-400 (For debit cards)
- 1800-102-5627 (Gift / Pre-paid / Reloadable card)
- 1800 103 9586 (For reporting the Unauthorised transaction/ Gift/Pre-paid/ Reloadable Card)
- 1800-102-7788 (For PMJDY customers and other Financial Inclusion schemes)
ALL INDIA NUMBER(S):
- 8468-00-1111 (For Account Balance – Missed Call)
- 8468 00 1122 (For Mini Statement – Missed Call)
- +91 79-49044100 (For NRI-From Overseas locations, 24×7)
- +91 79-23604000 (For NRI-From Overseas locations, 24×7)
- 022-6884-3916 (10 am to 5 pmIST- Operational Guideline Queries -NRI)
- 84670 01111 (For Home loan/Gold Loan- Missed call)
- 84338 88777 (For Whatsapp Support)