TSRJC announcement 2024 pdf, online application for intermissions at tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in: at order to provide admission into first-year Gurukulam Intermediate Programmes at 35 TS Residential Junior Colleges (15 for Boys & 20 for Girls) for the academic year 2024, the Telangana Residential Educational Institution Society-TREIS has published the TSRJC 2024 announcement for admission exam.
TSRJC CET Online Application
There are just the MPC, Bipc, and MEC groups at these Gurukulam colleges. The TSRJC CET 2024 Notification is available on the organization’s website, tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in. TSRJC Application 2024 will begin in March of 2024, so candidates can review the TSRJC eligibility requirements before applying. The TSRJC admission test is set to be held at the district headquarters of former districts on May 2024.
TSRJC CET Application Form 2024 Overview
|Aspects of the TSRJC CET Application Form 2024||Details|
|Name of the Exam||TSRJC CET 2024|
|Full Form||Telangana State Residential Junior Colleges Common Entrance Test|
|Organizing Body||Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society (TSREIS)|
|Event of TSRJC CET||Application Form|
|Type of Exam||School Admission entrance exam|
|Mode of TSRJC CET Application Form||Online|
|Official Website to fill TSRJC CET application form 2024||tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in|
|How to apply||(1) Go to tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in. |
(2) Then click TSRJC CET apply online link.
(3) First do TSRJC CET registration by filling in basic details.
(4) Then enter personal, educational qualification, contact details in the TSRJC CET application form.
(5) After that upload documents required.
(6) Finally pay TSRJC CET fees.
|Classes in which admission is through TSRJC CET||Class 11|
|Schools in which admission is through TSRJC CET||Residential Junior Colleges|
TSRJC CET 2024 Application Form Fees
|For All Categories||200|
How Do I Apply for the TSRJC CET 2024 Exam?
- Visit the TSREIS website.
- The “Online Payment Link” will now show on the page. Click on it.
- Name, cellphone number, locality, and district should all be filled out appropriately.
- Clicking “Yes” will confirm that the candidate meets the requirements listed in the eligibility section.
- In order to pay the application cost, click “proceed to pay.”
- A Journal Number will be supplied upon the successful payment of the application fee. The identical number will be SMS-sent to the mobile number.
- Click the “Online Application Link” link on the website.
- Fill in the appropriate information, such as the Application Fee Payment Date, Date of Birth, and SSC (March 2024) Hall Ticket Number, after entering the Journal Number.
- Click “Upload” once you’ve finished entering the information. Upload the candidate’s passport-size photo together with all the necessary paperwork.
- Click “submit” after entering the remaining necessary information. The application form should be printed out.