TSMJBC RDC & RJC CET 2024: The entrance exam for admission into BC Residential Junior and Degree Colleges in the State for the academic Year 2024 was successfully conducted by the Mahatma Jyothiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (MJPTBCWREIS).
TSMJBC RJC CET Notification
On April 2024, the TS MJBC RJC and TSMJBC RDC CET were held. Inter and degree admission test attendees who are awaiting results should check this article for recent and upcoming changes.
MJPTBCWREIS RJC/RDC CET 2024 Details
|Organization Name||Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes|
|MJPTBCWREIS RJC/RDC CET Application Form Start Date||February 2024|
|MJPTBCWREIS RJC/RDC CET Application Form End Date||April 2024|
|TSMJ BC RJC/RDC CET Exam Date||April 2024|
BC Gurukulam MJPTBCWREIS RJC/RDC CET Eligibility Criteria 2024
- Candidates for this entrance exam must have taken the 10th-class examination in 2024 or a comparable exam.
NOTE: Candidates for the Advance Supplementary program are not eligible to take this admission test.
- In rural and urban regions, respectively, parents’ and guardians’ annual incomes would be less than Rs. 1,50,000 and Rs. 2,00,000.
- There is a 25% reservation requirement for students who attended MJPTBCW Residential Schools and BC Welfare Hostel Boarders.
Fee for Submission:
- Candidates who meet the requirements for the MJPTBCWREIS 2024 must pay the application fee either online or at any SBI bank.
Criteria For Residential Degree College Common Entrance Test (RDC-CET) 2024
- Students taking the Intermediate instant examination in 2024 are not eligible; only those who took the Senior Intermediate Examination in March/April 2020 administered by the Board of Intermediate Education of Telangana or an equivalent examination are eligible to take the test.
- In the IPE-March 2024 test, candidates must pass on their first try only and receive a minimum of 50% overall and 40% in the field of English. Candidates who are ST or SC may receive a 5% relaxation.
- All students, regardless of the intermediate courses they studied, are eligible for the BA (HEP & HPE) program. For the B.com (general & computers) program, students from the CEC or any other group are qualified in accordance with university requirements. However, they must pass admission exams in civics, history, economics, and English.
- Students in the B.Sc. (MPC & MPCS) and B.Sc. (BZC) programs in the intermediate Bi.PC are eligible.
- Female students from BC, SC, ST, and EBC are eligible for admission.
- The parents’ or guardian’s annual income cannot be more than Rs. 1,50,000 in rural regions and Rs. 2,00,000 in urban areas.
- Inter MEC & MPC students are eligible to take the admission test for the B.Sc., (MSCS) (Maths, Statistics & Computer Science) program.
TSMJBC RJC CET Exam Pattern 2024
|Group||Subjects in the Entrance Test||Duration||Maximum Marks|
|1||MPC||English – Mathematics – Physical Science||21/2 Hrs.||150|
|2||BiPC||English – Biological Science – Physical Science||21/2 Hrs.||150|
|3||MEC||English – Mathematics- Social Studies||21/2 Hrs.||150|
|4||CEC||English – Mathematics- Social Studies||21/2 Hrs.||150|
How to Fill MJPTBCWREIS RJC/RDC CET Application Form 2024
- Go to the official website at mjpabcwreis.cgg.gov.in
- Locate the Online Application Link on the Home page.
- Click the link that appears on the screen.
- Provide the information.
- Pay the application cost.
- Press the “OK” button.
- Download the MJPTBCWREIS RJC/RDC CET Application Form 2024 for your records.