Rajasthan SET Exam 2024, Notification Released, Review Syllabus, and Submit Application: Govind Guru Tribal University (CGTU), Banswara has published the Rajasthan State Eligibility Test SET 2024 Notification, and the application period began on January 12 and ended on February 11 of that year. Candidates may review all pertinent information regarding the Rajasthan SET Exam 2024, including the RSET Exam Syllabus, Exam Date, Application Fee, Age Limit, Selection Process, and other facts, on the official website and in this article. Candidates interested and qualified may access the Rajasthan SET 2024 Application Form via the official website @ggtu.ac.in OR the direct link provided below.
Rajasthan SET Exam Date
Rajasthan SET Exam Rajasthan SET Exam: The Rajasthan SET Exam is a state-level test used to fill assistant professor or lectureship positions at several colleges and universities in Rajasthan. The link to the subject-specific Rajasthan SET Exam 2024 Exam Syllabus is below. All applicants interested in applying for the Rajasthan SET Exam 2024 can review the eligibility requirements in the official announcement, which can be downloaded via the link below and this article.
Rajasthan SET 2024 Application Form: Highlights
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
|Name of the Examination
|Rajasthan SET 2024
|RSET Online Application Form Release Date
|Online Form Submission Last Date
|General and OBC/SBC (Creamy layer)- Rs. 750/-
OBC/SBC (Non-Creamy layer)- Rs. 450/-
SC/ST/PH category- Rs. 300/-
|Rajasthan SET (State Eligibility Test) Application Form Correction
|Last Date of payment
|Date of Rajasthan Admit Card Issue
How do I apply for the Rajasthan SET Exam 2024 online?
- Go to the URL mentioned above or the GGTU’s official website.
- On the site, locate and choose the ‘SET 2024’ option. Click on the Apply Online for the SET Exam link.
- A window will open; scroll down and select ‘New Application Portal’.
- Fill out the application form with the necessary details.
- After registering, login with your registration number to complete the comprehensive form.
- Enter your personal and educational information.
- Pay the applicable charge.
- Click submit to store the application form for future use.