Goa SET 2024 application materials will soon be made available. To select applicants for the associate professor position in the university or an affiliated institution, the Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU) held the Goa SET Exam. Candidates who want to be hired as professors at different state-affiliated schools can apply for the Goa SET test online by going to the official website. Individuals may use this exam based on the eligibility requirements, and every year; several individuals apply during this test to be considered for the associate professor position. This post may give candidates detailed information on the crucial dates, application forms, eligibility requirements, and admission procedure.
Goa SET Exam Date
The third week of May 2024 will see the online publication of the Goa SET 2024 application form. The organization in charge of organizing and monitoring this test is Savitribai Phule Pune University. This exam aims to narrow down the field of applicants for the assistant professor position. There will only be a 6% admissions cutoff for the best applicants that applied. Before applying, candidates must confirm their eligibility. This post gives comprehensive information about the Goa SET 2024 test.
Goa SET Notification Details
|Name of the exam
|Goa SET Exam 2024
|The Savitribai Phule University (SSPU)
|General: Rs 500/-Reserved category: Rs 450/-
|Duration of exam
|English and Hindi
|Post name/ purpose of the exam
|Assistant Professors, a lectureship in university
Affiliated colleges of Goa
|Exam helpdesk no.
|020 25692527, 020 25601290
Instructions on how to complete the Goa SET Application
- The following information is required for registration: full name, email address, phone number, password, course, state, and city.
- For future correspondence, we will verify your contact information, including email and phone number.
- Ensure all your personal, academic, and contact details are correct on the application form.
- Include a photograph (a must item) with your application.
- A demand draught payable in Pune to the “Symbiosis Test Secretariat (STS)” or a debit/credit/net banking transaction would suffice to cover the application cost.