The Department of Education, Haryana, on behalf of the Haryana State Government, administers the state-level eligibility and recruitment test under the name Haryana SET 2024. This test’s primary focus was eligibility for Assistant professorships and lectures in Universities and Degree Colleges in Haryana. The candidate’s performance in the two SET papers will determine their eligibility for the assistant professor position. The guidelines established by the relevant universities, colleges, and state governments for recruiting assistant professors will apply to applicants who pass the test to determine their eligibility for the position. Candidates who are qualified and interested may apply online at the official website. The information below includes exam dates, notifications, application forms, fees, deadlines, eligibility requirements, how to apply via an online application and other information.
Haryana SET Exam Date
Haryana SET Notification for Haryana The HSET Notification 2024 is expected to be released in the first or second week of May 2024, and the exam will be administered offline as a paper-and-pencil test (PPT). Postgraduate degree completion is a requirement for applicants. Selection of the top candidates will be based on written exam performance merit, applicant status, and document verification. Only the institutions and colleges in the state of Haryana where the qualifying applicants have completed their SET are eligible to accept their applications for the position of Assistant Professor or Lecturer. Anyone qualified and eager to apply for this test may do so online at the official website.
Haryana SET Eligibility Criteria 2024 (Expected)
- Candidates must have a Master’s degree in any discipline from a recognized institute or university with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Candidates in the reserved category should have acquired at least 45% of their degree.
- Candidates who had a Ph.D. degree before 1991 are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates in their final year of examination are also eligible to apply.
- There will be no upper age limit for the Haryana SET exam 2024.
Haryana SET Application Fee (Expected)
Haryana SET Exam Pattern 2024 (Expected)
|Paper||Total Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|Paper-I||60||100||1 Hour 15 Minutes|
|Paper-II||50||100||1 hour, 15 Minutes|
|Paper-III||75||150||2 Hours 20 Minutes|
|Total||185||350||4 Hours, 50 Minutes|
How to Apply for the Haryana State Eligibility Test 2024?
- Candidates can submit their applications for the test using the Internet option.
- Immediately following the publication of the official announcement, they should get started on the application process for the Haryana SET Exam.
- To apply for the Haryana SET, they must access the organization’s official website and fill out the online application form.
- While on that website page, users should select the option that says “Haryana SET Exam registration form.”
- Now, fill in all of the necessary facts, such as the candidate’s name, their parent’s names, their sexual orientation, the district they live in, a contact number, their permanent address, an email address, their date of birth, and the subject code, among other things.
- You may now pay the registration fee using any of the offered methods.
- After that, send in the completed registration form.
- Finally, get a hard copy of this for your future reference.