Central Bank of India Balance Enquiry Check Mobile Number 2024 Central Bank Balance Inquiry Number :- Central Bank is a nationalized bank. It is owned by the Ministry of Finance. It is the oldest and largest nationalized and commercial bank in India. Let us tell you that Central Bank of India provides many facilities to the citizens like: balance enquiry, fund transfer, and other banking services etc.
CBI Mini Statement Number by Missed Call, SMS
Whoever is the customer of this bank can take advantage of the services issued by it. If citizens want to know their account balance enquiry, then for this they can use Central Bank of India’s customer care number, missed call service, SMS banking facility, net banking, mobile banking, and passbook.
Central Bank of India Mini Statement Number
Central Bank of India Balance Enquiry Number, If you are a customer of Central Bank of India and want to know your balance, then you do not need to go anywhere, we are going to give you information about how to check balance of Central Bank of India, how to register for balance enquiry, etc. Going, if you want to know the information, then definitely read the article till the end.
How to register for Central Bank of India Balance Enquiry? Applicant can easily get balance inquiry by SMS by giving missed call but for this first account holder needs to register for SMS banking service only then he/she will be able to get information through SMS. To get the benefit of missed call and SMS service, the citizen has to first go to the bank and submit the application form along with the account number and mobile number to the bank official.
As soon as the account holders submit their application form and other documents to the bank, after about 5 days they will be provided with a 4 number PIN. This PIN will be received by the bank official to the account holder. Through this PIN, he will be able to know his account balance by missed call and SMS.
Other Ways to Check CBOI Balance Inquiry
Citizens can also check their account balance in Central Bank of India through the following methods. Follow the steps to know balance inquiry in other ways.
1. Central Bank of India Net Banking:
- Citizens can check account balance by going to account summary only after login to net banking account. To login, the citizen has to login by filling the user name, password and can easily check the balance by visiting the balance section.
- Account holders can also do fund transfers, transactions and bill payments etc. through the facility of banking.
- To know the information of balance inquiry through net banking, it is necessary for the citizen to register, any account holder who has registered himself to get the facility of banking can use it to check his account balance.
2. Mobile Banking App:
Account holders of CBOI can check their account balance using the Mobile Banking App. Central Bank of India provides 3 mobile banking apps to its citizens, using which the citizen can check balance enquiry.
- Cent Mobile : Account holders of the bank can download and install the Cent Mobile app on their Android mobile or IOS devices and open the mobile app for Central Bank of India balance enquiry, mini statement, fund transfer, deposits, UPI payments, NEFT status enquiry, etc. You can take advantage of the facility.
- Cent M Passbook : CBOI has also released this facility for the citizens. Anyone who is a citizen of Central Bank of India can know all the information related to his account on this passbook. Through this passbook, account balance, transaction details, etc. can be obtained.
- St. Mobilite : Citizens can use this application in all languages. You can choose the languages according to yourself and can easily do balance related information, mini statement, balance check.
3. CBOI Balance Check by SMS :
Account holders can also check their balance through SMS. For this, send BALAVL <Account No> <MPIN> to the number 99675-33228 by going to the SMS box.
4. Central Bank of India Balance Check by ATM :
Applicants can check account balance by visiting their nearby ATM. They will have to enter the 4 digit PIN code by swiping it in the ATM and click on the option of balance enquiry. After which you will be able to easily see your balance on the screen of ATM.
Central Bank Balance Enquiry TollFree Number
If any account holder wants to check his account balance, he can give a missed call on the given number 9555244442. As soon as the citizen calls, the call will automatically be disconnected after some time. After which the registered mobile number of the account holder will get information about the balance of his account by SMS.