BOB Mini Statement Online and Offline Bank of Baroda Mini statement: How to Check Last 5 Transactions History Using Missed Call Number, Online, SMS, and More,
BOB Mini Statement Number
One important function that the bank provides is the ability to check the Mini Statement, and there are several ways to get the Mini Statement information on your phone and computer. Your bank passbook is condensed into a tiny statement that displays the last three to ten transactions.
Bank of Baroda Mini Statement 2024
The mini statement can be checked in a number of ways through Bank of Baroda’s services, including missed calls, SMS, net banking, mobile apps, and, last but not least, using an ATM card. In this article, we’ll look at each of these approaches and explain how to view the Bank of Baroda account’s mini-statement.
How to Check Bank of Baroda Bank Mini Statement via Missed Call Service
The bank’s missed call service is the first way to examine the Bank of Baroda Bank mini statement. This is also among the simplest methods for obtaining the mini statement. Neither an app nor internet access are required for this process. Here is how you may get Bank of Baroda Mini statements utilising missed call service.
Give the number 8468001122 a missed call to get started, and the bank will immediately send you an SMS with information such as your current balance and the specifics of the previous five transactions. Moreover, the SMS will display “CR” and “DR,” which stand for credit and debit, respectively.
How to Check Bank of Baroda Bank Mini Statement via SMS,
- MINI with a space. the account number’s final four digits (Eg: MINI 1881)
- Call or text 17610400000811
- You immediately receive a message from the back with information on the last three transactions.
- Only if your cellphone number has been registered with the bank will this function.
How to Check Bank of Baroda Bank Mini Statement via Internet Banking
- Visit the Bank of Baroda Internet banking portal
- Click on “Retail User”, and a new pop-up screen will appear
- Hit “Login” after providing your User ID and password.
- You’ll be brought to the dashboard’s home screen.
- Click on Accounts on top and then, pick More Information
- Click “Account Summary” at this time.
- The account number, username, branch, total balance, and available balance are now displayed under the Operational tab.
- The three dots next to “Available balance” should be clicked.
- Now, select “View Mini Statement”
- The screen will now display mini statement
How to check Bank of Baroda Bank Mini Statement via the Mobile App
- Install the bob World mobile banking app on your iOS or Android device.
- You must register after installation to obtain a User ID and password.
- You must log in using your ID and password after protecting them.
- The “Login” button can be tapped on the app’s screen.
- Choose “My Account” by tapping it.
- There will be a display of your account number and available balance.
- Now, select the “Mini statement” option
- Now, the app will provide the last 10 transaction information.
How to Check Bank of Baroda Mini Statement via Toll-Free Number
- Dial 1800 258 44 55/ 1800 102 44 55 from your phone
- Select your desired language
- Select the option to check the mini statement of your account
How to Check Bank of Baroda Bank Mini Statement via Debit Card using ATM Machine
- Your Bank of Baroda ATM card should be inserted.
- Put your ATM pin in.
- Choose “Small statement” from the menu.
- Verify the assertion.
- Take the card out, then finish the purchase.