How to Put a Block on Your IDBI Bank Credit Card and Apply for a Replacement, If you cannot find your credit card, if it has been stolen, or if you have any reason to believe that it has been misplaced, the first thing you should do is get your credit card blocked.
How to Block IDBI Credit Card
The process of barring your credit cards is likely to reduce the number of fraudulent transactions that take place using your account. In the event that you lose or have your IDBI Credit Card stolen, IDBI Bank gives you four different choices for disabling the card.
There are a few different ways you can block your IDBI Bank credit card, including the following:
- Using IDBI Bank’s online banking
- By using IDBI Bank’s phone banking
- Using the mobile app for IDBI Bank
- Through Visiting The IDBI Bank Branch
- To begin, navigate to the official website of IDBI Bank and sign in to your online banking profile by entering your user ID and password. This step is required of you.
- In the menu bar, go to credit cards and select credit card host listing.. Under “netbanking,” you can view all registered credit cards.
- First, choose the card you want to block, and then decide why you want to stop it.
- To confirm the transaction, click the “Submit” button and enter the password.
The Use of Phone Banking:
- Give the toll-free number for customer service a call and authenticate your four-digit personal identification number by entering it when prompted to do so by the interactive voice response system (IVR).
- To ban your IDBI Credit Card, you must continue following the instructions provided by the IVR.
- If you prefer not to phone the bank, another option is to send an SMS to the institution using the following format:
- Block the Customer ID with the number 5676777.
- Log in to your mobile banking account Using the same credentials you use for your online banking account.
- To add your credit card to the hotlist, select the appropriate option.
- At this point, enter your credit card number, the expiration date, and any other pertinent information.
- Make sure you hit the submit button.
Branch of the IDBI Bank:
- Stop by the IDBI Bank branch that is most convenient for you and get a credit card block application from the teller.
- Complete the form and bring it to the appropriate bank location for processing.
I lost my card; do you charge a fee to replace it?
The IDBI Bank does assess a cost of Rs. 100 for each replacement card.
Which number should I call to reach IDBI Bank’s toll-free customer service line?
The IDBI Bank customer service number that is free of charge and available around the clock is 1800-226-9999.
Is it possible to put a temporary hold on my IDBI credit card?
You may place a temporary hold on your credit card by connecting to your net banking account and selecting the ‘ manage card’ option from the menu that appears.
Is it possible to suspend my credit card through SMS Banking?
You can send an SMS to 5676777 with the message Block Customer ID>’ in it.