How to Block Bank of India Credit Card To prevent fraud and financial loss, block the Bank of India Credit Card if stolen or lost. The account holder must report and freeze a lost or stolen Bank of India Credit Card to avoid fraudulent and unauthorized activities.
How to Block BOI Credit Card
Account holders must call the registered mobile number to speak to a customer service representative. Customer service representatives will ask account holders for their credit card or account numbers.
How to Block Bank of India Credit Card If you lose your Bank of India (BOI) Credit Card, disable it immediately to prevent abuse. You can block your card in various ways. Listed below are those approaches.
Call Customer Service
If a suspect acquires your credit card, he might abuse it. Calling the Bank of India card hotline number 24/7 is simple and fast. Credit Card holders must supply the necessary card information to the Customer Care Executive. Dial the host listing number below:
The numbers are available from all national network operators.
Through online banking
If you utilize Bank of India’s net banking, logging in and banning your card may be faster. Block the card by following these steps:
- Go to bankofindia.co.in and choose personal or corporate net banking.
- Enter your Login ID and password to access the account.
- Select the “Requests” tab.
- Select “Credit Card” from the list.
- Select “Hotlist Credit Card” to ban your Bank of India credit card.
- Choose the credit card to deny and click ‘Submit’.
- SMS confirmation completes the process.
Through Card Shield Android/iOS App
Card Shield is a novel credit card software. It blocks cards and lets you establish use limits, transaction alerts, and more. Below are steps:
- Download the Star Token app.
- After installation, open the app to access the Bank of India online banking login screen.
- Access the account by providing your Login ID and password.
- Select the ‘Requests’ tab from the top menu.
- Select ‘Credit Card’ from the list.
- Click ‘Hotlist Credit Card’ to ban your Bank of India credit card.
- Select and block the desired credit card, then click ‘Submit’ to finish.
Send card data to PSS.firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email to ban your credit card. This may take longer than phone and net banking.
Visit the Branch
Local Bank of India branches serve BOI customers. Users must report card losses to branch officials, who will block it. Always utilize the Bank of India card hot listing and net banking, and only visit the home branch if you can’t. It’s inconvenient since you may lose your card during non-banking hours or holidays.
Protect sensitive information like PINs and card numbers. Update your passwords and logins regularly. Check nearby before withdrawing ATM cash.