How to Stop Payments on an Axis Credit Card How Can I Stop My Axis Credit Card From Working? Blocking of Credit Cards Issued by Axis Credit cards are one of the most popular financial products offered by Axis Bank, one of India’s leading private banks. The bank provides a wide range of financial services. If you have an Axis Bank credit card, we will walk you through the steps necessary to block it.
Block Axis Credit Card
Motives behind the cancellation of Axis Credit Cards There are a variety of circumstances that can prompt you to want to cancel your existing Axis Credit Card and get a replacement card instead. Some of the causes behind this are as follows:
- You have been unable to locate your credit card from Axis Bank.
- The Axis Credit Card Block you use frequently has been jammed in the card slot of your automated teller machine.
- An alert was sent to you regarding the transaction that you performed.
- You attempted to withdraw money from the ATM; however, the money did not come out of the machine.
- Someone stole your credit card information.
Many different avenues are open to blocking access to your credit card. The following is a list of possible ways:
Sending an SMS will stop your Axis Bank credit card.
- You may also deactivate your Axis Bank credit card by SMSing the financial institution. Follow these procedures to block your Axis Bank credit card via the bank’s SMS service:
- Send an SMS from your registered mobile phone to the number 5676782 with the message “BLOCK XXXX,” where XXXX is the final four digits of your credit card number.
- The financial institution will cancel your existing credit card, issue you a new one, and mail the new card to the communication address you provided to the financial institution when you applied for the credit card.
Calling Axis Bank’s Customer Care Will Put a Hold on Your Credit Card
- If you have any questions or concerns, please get in touch with the Axis Bank Customer Care Cell at the following numbers:
- 1860 419 5555/1860 500 5555
After the customer service representative verifies your identification using the information you provide about yourself, they will cancel your existing credit card and offer you a brand new one in its stead.
Can I prevent Axis Bank’s online banking from recognising my credit card?
Through their net banking account, customers of Axis Bank may also put a block on their credit card. The following is the procedure to stop it: Sign in to the online banking page for your Axis Bank account. Keep on consuming food. Click the More Services option located under My Card. Click the Block Credit Card option, then select the credit card that you wish to have blocked.
Can I hide my credit card details on the Axis Mobile app?
Axis Bank’s Mobile Application for Mobile Devices Customers may also use the Axis Bank Mobile Application by getting the most recent app version from the App Store or the Google Play Store and downloading it onto their mobile devices. After installation, to ban your Axis Bank credit card, follow the instructions listed below.
- Open the Axis Bank mobile app on your mobile device and log in.
- Obtained it for use in banking. Choose the Services option, then choose Credit Card.
- To change the block card, click the button. No matter what kind of credit card you use to block your Axis Bank card, the bank will issue you a brand-new card to replace any already disabled ones.
- By default, the bank will send your credit card to the communication address you gave them when you opened the account.
You can cancel your Axis Credit Card by going to the branch.
Visit the Axis Bank location that is most convenient for you, and a bank officer will be able to assist you in processing your request to block your Axis Credit Card. Officials from Axis Bank will communicate with you further once they have effectively disabled your card.