Apply for the most recent vacancy at Wbprd.gov.in before the deadline to be considered for the WB Govt Gramme Panchayat Sahayak Recruitment 2024. The West Bengal Rural Panchayat Raj Department has issued a notice for the position of Gramme Panchayat Sahayak. Wbprd.gov.in is the website where applicants interested in applying may get the entire vacancy announcement. Meanwhile, see below for information on the qualifying requirements, remuneration, selection procedure, and results deadline for the 2024 WB Govt Gramme Panchayat Sahayak post.
WB Panchayat Secretary Recruitment
Details of the vacancy for the WB Gramme Panchayat Sahayak in 2024 are as follows: Gramme panchayat sahayak is the post that is going to be filled in 2024 by the West Bengal Rural Panchayat Raj Department to keep the organization’s operations running correctly. The department issues many recruitment announcements each year to fill open positions.
West Bengal Panchayat Secretary Notification Details
|Post Name||Panchayat Secretary|
|Advt No.||Coming Soon|
|No. Of Vacancy||Details Soon|
|Job Category||WB Panchayat Jobs|
|Job Type||Permanent WB Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Apply From||Any District Of West Bengal|
|Notification Date||Update Later|
|Last Date To Apply||Update Later|
- Higher Secondary Pass from a Recognised School Board.
- At least 6 months of computer Training ( Preferred)
Age Limit (As of January 1, 2024)
|Lower Age Limit||Upper Age Limit||Age Relaxation|
|18 Years||40 Years||OBC-03 yrs, SC/ST-05 yrs|
|General(Un Reserve)||SC/ST/PWD||Payment Method|
|Update Later||Update Later||Online Debit/Credit Card/Internet Banking|
Salary ( Per Month)
- Pay level: 06
- Basic Pay: 22,700/-
- HRA: 2724/- ( 12% of Basic Pay)
- DA: 681/- ( 3% announced from January 2024)
- Medical Allowance: 500/-
- New Monthly Gross Salary: 26,605/- ( Without increment)
- Written Test: 85 Marks
- Computer Test: 5 Marks
- Viva Voce Test: 10 Marks
West Bengal Panchayat Secretary Exam Syllabus 2024
- English: 25 marks ( 10th standard)
- Bengali: 25 marks
- Arithmetic– 25 marks
- General knowledge: 10 marks ( Emphasis on Rural Life and Rural Development)
|Starting Date For Application: Coming Soon|
Update Later: Last Date For Online Application: Coming Soon
Update LaterExam Date: Coming Soon
Update Later Admit Card Download Date: 10 days before the Exam date.
How to Submit an Application for the 2024 West Bengal Nadia District Recruitment?
- Visit the Nadia District website at http://wbprd.gov.in first.
- On the homepage, click the “Recruitment & Results” option.
- · Check the qualifying requirements and all the Nadia District Notification 2024 instructions.
- If you meet the requirements, select “Apply Online” and complete the Nadia District Application 2024.
- If required, upload the papers, then double-check all the information.
- After that, press the submit button and print off the completed application for future use.
|Official Notification||Update Later|
|Online Apply||Update Later|