Here Available UTTAR PRADESH Police Excise Constable Recruitment 2024 Posts UTTAR PRADESH Apply Online, UTTAR PRADESH Police Excise Constable Recruitment 2024: Overview, UTTAR PRADESH Recruitment 2024 Category-Wise Available Vacancies for Excise Constable UTTAR PRADESH Police Excise Constable Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, Age, Educational Qualification, Physical Standard, Medical Standard, How to apply for UTTAR PRADESH Police Constable Recruitment 2024, Documents Required, UTTAR PRADESH Police Excise Constable Selection Procedure, Exam Scheme for UTTAR PRADESH Excise Constable, Written Exam, Physical Efficiency Test,
UTTAR PRADESH Police Excise Constable Recruitment 2024 Police Excise Constable Recruitment 2024 UTTAR PRADESH: Highlights Excise Constable UTTAR PRADESH 2024 Vacancy UTTAR PRADESH Excise Constable 2024 Eligibility Physical Standards Document Requirement Apply Online For UTTAR PRADESH.in Police Excise Constable 2024 Selection Criteria UTTAR PRADESH PC (Excise) Recruitment 2024: Important Links Frequently Asked Questions Can candidates from other states apply for the UTTAR PRADESH Police Excise Constable Recruitment 2024? What is the medium of the written exam of UTTAR PRADESH Police Excise Constable Recruitment 2024? What is the age limit for applying for the UTTAR PRADESH Police Excise Constable Recruitment?
UTTAR PRADESH Police Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total Posts Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online,
UPSSSC Excise Constable Recruitment Details:
- Name of organization: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission
- Total number of post: N/A
- Name of post: Abkari Sipahi Group C/Excise Constable
- Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Category of job: Govt Job
Category wise number of post:
|Category||Number of Posts|
- Pay Scale: The salary of candidate will be Rs.5200/- to 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
- Age Limit: The age of candidate should be from 18 years to 40 years. The age will be considered as on 01st July 2024.
- Educational Qualification: The candidate’s qualification should be 12th Pass or SSC or any of its equivalents from recognized board.
For Male candidates:
- Chest: 80 cm (without bulge)/ 85 cm (with bulge)
- Height: 167.6 cm
For Female Candidates:
- Weight: 45 kg
- For General categories min Height: 152 cm
- For ST/SC categories min Height: 147 cm
|Starting date to submission of online application||NA|
|Last date for submission of online application||NA|