UPPSC Uttar Pradesh Drug Inspector Position 2024 Notification of Recruitment, Application Deadline, and Requirements For hiring drug inspectors in 2024, the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has posted a job notice. The criteria, compensation, selection process, curriculum deadline, and UPPSC Uttar Pradesh Drug Inspector opening for 2024 are all available to interested candidates. In 2024, UPPSC Uttar Pradesh again announced a job opening for a drug inspector. However, this year, the UPPSC increased the drug inspector’s pay, giving job seekers a fantastic opportunity.
UPPSC Drug Inspector Notification
UPPSC Drug Inspector Hiring The following posts in the Drug Inspector Examination 2024 accept applications from competent people. The Job Description, Age Requirements, and Other Related Information are Available for Candidates to Review. The UPPSC Utter Pradesh Drug Inspector Recruitment 2024 Notification provides post-specific credentials and experience if the educational requirements or qualifying criteria for the Drug Inspector position 2024 appear unduly generic.
UPPSC Drug Inspector Notification 2024 Details
|Origination Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Drug Inspector, Management Officer & Assistant Engineer (Civil)|
|No. of Vacancy||Announce Shortly|
|Application Submission Start Date||Announce Shortly|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Announce Shortly|
Eligibility Criteria for UPPSC Drug Inspector Notification 2024
- Minimum – 21 years
- Maximum – 40 Years
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicine with a specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology or a degree in Pharm.D from a recognized University.
- Written exam
Application Fee Structure –
|Category Name||Applicable Fee|
|For General/ OBC Category Candidates||Update Soon|
|For SC/ ST Category Candidates||Update Soon|
Important Dates –
|To Apply for UPPSC Drug Inspector 2024 Exam||Update Soon|
|To Check UPPSC Drug Inspector 2024 Schedule||Update Soon|
How to complete the UPPSC Drug Inspector Notification 2024 online application
- Visit the official website, uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Click the “All Notifications and Advertisements” option.
- The “Candidate Registration” option will appear when you click the “Apply” button.
- Right now, choose “Candidate Registration” from the menu.
- Fill out all the required fields.
- Pay the registration cost.
- Next, choose Final Submission.
- You should print out the application.