VDO Gram Vikas Adhikari Recruitment 2024 Uttarakhand Village Development Officer Graduate level issues the notice. Through www.uksssc.in, interested candidates can obtain the full vacancy announcement. Learn more about the 2024 UKSSSC VDO Gram Vikas Adhikari position’s qualifications, pay scale, exam date, admit card information, and results deadline below. Before the deadline, fill out the UKSSSC VDO Gram Vikas Adhikari application at www.uksssc.in.
UKSSSC VDO Notification 2024 Details
|Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission
|Village Development Officer (VDO)
|Latest Govt Jobs
|Written Exam/ Typing test
Eligibility Criteria for UKSSSC VDO Notification 2024
- Age Limit
- Minimum – 21 years
- Maximum – 42 Years
- Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree or PG equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- Selection Process
- Written exam
Application Fee Structure –
|For General/ OBC Category Candidates
|For SC/ ST Category Candidates
Important Dates –
|To Apply for UKSSSC VDO 2024 Exam
|To Check UKSSSC VDO 2024 Schedule
Important Links for UKSSSC VDO Recruitment 2024
Details about the 2024 UKSSSC VDO Gram vikas adhikari position: Every year, the Uttarakhand Village Development Officer Graduate level issues several recruitment announcements to fill open posts; in 2024, the organization will fill the job of VDO Gram vikas adhikari. Learn more about the www.uksssc.in VDO Gram vikas adhikari 2024 vacancy salary syllabus exam date admit card Notification.
How to Register for the 2024 UPSSSC VDO Recruitment? See below for the UPSSSC VDO Recruitment 2024 application procedures.
- Once the link is up, click the direct application URL mentioned above.
- If you’ve never used the portal, sign up by providing your name, email address, phone number, and other information.
- Once you’ve registered, sign in with your registered ID and password.
- Next, select the UPSSC Gram Vikas Adhikari 2024 Online Application link.
- Please Complete the application form completely and accurately.
- Submit the online application form with the scanned papers and payment.
- Apply and keep a copy for your records.