Notification of UKPSC’s 2024 Drug Inspector Recruitment Period, Application Deadline, and Qualifications The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has published a job notice for the role of drug inspector. The recruiting process for this post formally began in 2024. At the same time, candidates may still apply until the application deadline of 2024. We strongly advise all applicants to carefully study the materials before submitting their applications. The last criterion to qualify is a D.Pharm. degree.
UKPSC Drug Inspector Notification
UKPSC Drug Inspector Hiring, The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has notified the Drug Inspector Gr-II (Group C) vacancy. In September 2024, it officially announced the posts and released information about them. Qualified candidates may submit their applications online for the UKPSC Drug Inspector Position 2024. Candidates may submit their applications through the official website of the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC). All the UKPSC Drug Inspector Job Notification 2024 information is available on this page. For further information, check out the official website or the announcement.
UKPSC Drug Inspector Notification 2024 Details
|Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)
|Drug Inspector Gr-II (Group C)
|Salary/ Pay Level
Eligibility Criteria for UKPSC Drug Inspector Notification 2024
- Minimum – 21 years
- Maximum – 42 Years
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicine with a specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology or a degree in Pharm.D from a recognized University.
- Written exam
Application Fee Structure –
|For General/ OBC Category Candidates
|For SC/ ST Category Candidates
Important Dates –
|To Apply for UKPSC Drug Inspector 2024 Exam
|To Check UKPSC Drug Inspector 2024 Schedule
How to Complete the Online UKPSC Drug Inspector Notification 2024 Application
- Candidates must visit the website at ukpsc.gov.in.
- Candidates must click the ‘Exams/Recruitments’ option on the homepage.
- Candidates must carefully read the announcement for the position, as mentioned earlier, by searching for it.
- To access the application site, applicants must click the link and fill out the appropriate forms.
- Applicants must attach the required documentation.
- Applicants must print off the completed application form for their records.