The TS Polycet 2024 application and fee payment deadline has been extended to May 2024, with a late charge. Telangana State Polytechnic Common admission Test (TS POLYCET) is an annual state-level admission test. This exam is used for admission to diploma programs in engineering and non-engineering subjects.
TS POLYCET Application Form
The State Board of Technical Education and Training in Hyderabad (SBTET) administers the TS POLYCET. Candidates who pass the exam are admitted to Telangana’s private and public polyethnic institutions. This article contains comprehensive information regarding the TS POLYCET Application Form 2024.
TS POLYCET 2024 Quick Highlights
|Exam Name||Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test|
|Exam conducting website||State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad|
|Number of Questions||150|
|Type of Questions||Objective-Type|
|Exam duration||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Question Paper Language||English and Telugu|
|Negative Marking||Not Applicable|
Eligibility Criteria for TS Polycet 2024
The following are the qualifying requirements for TS POLYCET 2024:
- Nationality: To be eligible for the test, the candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Domicile: The candidate must be a resident of Telangana or Andhra Pradesh.
- Qualification: Candidates must have completed Senior Secondary School (SSC) exams administered by the Telangana State Board or an equivalent test.
- Subject: Candidates must pass the qualifying test with Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics as obligatory subjects.
- Marks: To be eligible for admission, aspirants must have at least 35% aggregate marks.
- Appearing: Candidates who have compartmentally passed or are currently enrolled in 12th grade can apply for the test.
- For General Candidates: ₹ 400/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: ₹ 250/-
TS Polycet 2024 Application Form
The following are the specifics concerning the TS POLYCET 2024 Application form:
- Applicants may also apply at the nearest TS Online (or) coordinating centres (Polytechnics) as specified by the authority.
- Candidates must verify the qualifying conditions before filling out the application form.
- Complete the application form by entering information such as your name, parent’s name, email address, phone number, educational qualification, and so on.
- The TS POLYCET 2024 application form was issued on January 2024.
- After filling out the data, attach your scanned image and signature to finish the application form.
- The application form will be accepted till April 2024.
- Students can also apply with a late fee of Rs.100/- until April 2024.
- Download the form and print the application form for future reference.
How to Apply for the TS POLYCET 2024
Follow these procedures to complete the TS POLYCET 2024 online application form:
- Go to the online website (see above).
- Select the link for TS POLYCET 2024 registration.
- Fill out the registration form and validate your cellphone number, after which an OTP will be produced.
- Following verification, a confirmation message with login credentials will be issued to your registered email address or cellphone number.
- After registering, log in using the registration number and password supplied.
- Candidates must now pay the fee using the pay now option.
- Choose a payment gateway and pay the application cost.
- After successfully paying the cost, click on the fill application option and fill out the personal, communication, category, special category, exam center details, and study details.