The State Bank of India has sought applications for regular and contractual employment to different jobs of Specialist Cadre Officers. These positions include Assistant General Manager, Chief Manager, Project Manager, and others for various areas such as data, technology, and testing. Interested and qualified candidates should apply for the positions listed on the bank.sbi/careers website. Online registration will commence in May and will expire in June 2024.
SBI Bank Recruitment
SBI Recruitment 2024: Check Vacancy, Post, Qualification, Salary, and Application Procedure SBI Recruitment 2024: State Bank Of India (SBI) is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Vice President (Stressed Assets Marketing) on a contract basis. The successful applicant would be deployed in Mumbai, according to the official notice of SBI Recruitment 2024. According to the official SBI Recruitment 2024 notice, the minimum age requirement for the aforesaid job is 40 years, while the maximum age restriction for the Vice President post is 50 years.
State Bank Of India Recruitment 2024 Overview
|Deferent of Posts
|Thousands of Posts
|State Bank of India
|Official Web Page
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
- The Aspirants should have completed Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University board.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2024 Age Limit:
- The age limit for the vacancy is a minimum of 20 years to a maximum of 28 years as of 01.08.2024. The age relaxation for the post is as per the official Rule.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2024 Salary:
- The salary for the post is Rs.17900-1000/3-20900-1230/3-24590-1490/4-30550- 1730/7-42600-3270/1-45930-1990/1-47920
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2024 Application Fee:
- The application fee for General/ OBC/ EWS Aspirants is Rs.750/- and SC/ ST/ PwBD/ ESM/DESM Aspirants is Nil.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2024 Selection Process:
- The selection process will consist of an online test (pre & Main exam) and a test of specified opted local language.
How to Apply:
- Go to the SBI web site and sign in. Choose ‘Careers‘ from the drop-down menu.
- An online application portal for SBI employment will be available at www.sbi.co.in. Go to the Join SBI website and choose Current Openings from the menu at the top of the page.
- Applications will be accepted for the available SBI positions. Provide all pertinent information. Upload scanned copies of all required papers.
- Complete the transaction for the application cost. Make certain that the information you enter is correct.