The Southern Railway has released a notice for open apprenticeship positions; to apply, visit sr.indianrailways.gov.in and RRC Southern Railway’s Notice of Recruitment The good news is that the Railway Recruitment Board is looking for qualified candidates to fill the 1000+ Act Apprentice positions available under one of their Railway Recruitment Cells, the Southern Railway Department, if you are an aspirant looking for a Good Job in the Government Sector of India. You are all qualified for the RRB recruiting process under RRC SR if you have completed your 10th grade coursework with at least a 50% grade point average and an ITI certificate. This procedure will be based on a merit list, an interview, or an exam. Since all information and notifications related to the job position are provided here, it would be great if you started preparing for the hiring process.
RRC SR Recruitment
The Railway Recruitment Cell has released a notification for the Southern Railway Zone under Group C to fill the Act Apprentice Job openings. RRC SR Act Apprentice Latest Recruitment Details. Read the notification and the details below it carefully. Candidates can review their qualifying requirements for the Act Apprentice recruiting process in the parts below concerning educational requirements, age restrictions, job notifications, etc. Before the deadline of 2024, eligible applicants may submit their applications for the RRB SR, which will begin in 2024.
|Latest RRC Post Details
|Railway Recruitment Cell, Southern Railway
|Name of Division
|Eligibility Criteria for Act Apprentice Post under RRC SR
|For Act Apprentice, you need to have at least 10th Passed with 50% and an ITI Certificate ITI in the relevant trade issued by NCVT/ SCVT recognized by the Government of India.
|The minimum age limit for the job is 15 years to 24 years as of 1 August
|The selection process will depend on your merit list. (see the notification given below.)
|Online Payment of Rs. 100/- & No Fees for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women Applicants.
RRC Southern Railway Apprentice Online Application Form 2024: How?
- First, visit the official website or click the link below to get the notification and application form.
- Step 2: Find the “Southern Railway Notification for Engagement of Trade Apprentices in various divisions” link on the webpage.
- Third, download and print the official advertising.
- Step 4: Click the homepage link to apply online.
- 5th Step: Check eligibility requirements in the Notification file.
- 6th Step – Fill out the application form with Unit Name, Applying As, Division Name, Trade Name, Personal Details, Education Details, UID/Aadhaar Number, Email ID, Mobile Number, etc.
- 7th Step: Upload your latest photo, signature, and other PDF documents.
- 8th Step: Verify the registration form information.
- 9th Step – Enter the 6-digit “ONE TIME PASSWORD (OTP)” supplied to your registered cellphone and submit the application form.
- 10th Step – Pay an application fee by credit card, debit card, or net banking and print the online acknowledgement application.