The Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment Notification for the 2024 Apprentice Posts is now available. We have good news for all aspirants looking for a job in India’s public sector: the Railway Recruitment Board is seeking qualified individuals to fill 500+ Act Apprentice positions in one of its railway recruitment cells, the Northeast Frontier Railway Department. All applicants who have completed the 10th grade with at least a 50% grade point average and an ITI Certificate are eligible to apply for the RRB recruitment procedure under RRC NFR, which will be based on a merit list, an interview, or an exam. Since all information and notifications related to the job position are provided here, it would be great if you started preparing for the hiring process.
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment
Latest Information about RRC NFR Act Apprentice Recruitment For the Northeast Frontier Railway zone under group C, the Railway Recruitment Unit has released a notification to fill the Act Apprentice Job openings. Read the notification and all of the details below very carefully. Candidates can review their qualifying requirements for the Act Apprentice recruiting process in the parts below concerning educational requirements, age restrictions, job notifications, etc. The RRB NFR application period, which begins and ends on the dates listed below, will accept applications from qualified individuals for 30 days.
|Latest RRC Post Details
|Railway Recruitment Cell, Northeast Frontier Railway
|Name of Division
|Katihar, Tinsukia, Rangia, Alipurduar, Lumding, New Bongaigaon, and Dibrugarh
|5000+ Posts( Approximately)
|within 30 days
|Eligibility Criteria for Act Apprentice Post under RRC NFR
|For Act Apprentice, you need to have at least 10th Passed with 50% and an ITI Certificate ITI in the relevant trade issued by NCVT/ SCVT recognized by the Government of India.
|The minimum age limit for the job is 15 years to 24 years as of 1 August 2024
|The selection process will depend on your merit list. (see the notification given below.)
|Online Payment of Rs. 100/- & No Fees for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women Applicants.
How to Apply Online for NEF/NFR/NER Railway Application Form 2024
- Candidates for North-East Frontier Railway Recruitment must visit the official website or follow some easy online procedures to apply. The steps are:
- Candidates must first visit www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in, the scheme’s website.
- Candidates must click the apply online link on the website’s home page.
- Now they must carefully complete the NFR 2024 recruiting application form without errors.
- After that, they must pay the Sarkari Naukri application fee online using Net Banking, a credit card, or a debit card.
- After submitting this NFR recruiting application, candidates can print it for future reference.