The RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2024 Junior Engineer (JE), NTPC Posts Notification is Out. Apply Now @rrbbnc.gov.in. The good news is that the Railway Recruitment Board is seeking qualified candidates to fill the 1000+ Junior Engineer (JE), NTPC Posts under one of their Railway Recruitment Boards, known as the RRB Bangalore Railway Department. This is good news for all aspirants who are looking for a Good Job in the Government Sector of India.
RRB Bangalore Recruitment
You are all eligible for the RRB recruiting process through RRB Bangalore if you have a diploma or degree in engineering in the relevant field. This procedure will be based on a merit list, an interview, or an exam. Since all information and notifications related to the job position are provided here, it would be great if you started preparing for the hiring process.
|Latest RRB Post Details
|Junior Engineer (JE)
|Name of Division
|within 30 days
|Eligibility Criteria for Junior Engineer Post under RRB Bangalore
|For Junior junior engineer, you need to have at least a diploma or degree in Engineering in the relevant discipline recognized by the Government of India.
|The minimum age limit for the job is 18 years to 33 years as of 1 August 2024
|The selection process will depend on your CBT Test result. (see the notification given below.)
|Online Payment of Rs. 500/- & Rs.250/- for SC/ ST/ PWD applicants
How to Apply
Following the processes below, interested candidates can apply for the desired position based on their eligibility:
- Step 1: Applicants must go to the RRB Bangalore website.
- Step 2: Look for any new job postings that are flashing on the home page.
- Step 3: Carefully read the recruitment information, then click “Apply Online.”
- Step 4: Complete the application form with the essential information and submit the needed files.
- Step 5: Pay the application costs to guarantee the application’s timely submission.
- Step 6: Applicants should submit their RRB Bangalore Recruitment Application Form 2024 and print a copy for their records.