Current Railway Junior Engineer (JE), DMS, and CMA Jobs Opening Notification | RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2024 You now have a fantastic opportunity to begin your career in the Indian Railway Department with the Posts of Junior Engineer (JE), DMS, CMA, NTPC & Various. then choose someone based on the CBT Exam. As part of the 10000+ Bumper Junior Engineer (JE), DMS, CMA, NTPC, and Other post Jobs opening under the Railway Recruitment Board nationwide in Mumbai, the RRB Mumbai department is seeking interested people to apply. If you meet the basic requirements (As Listed Below), you may register online at www.rrbmumbai.gov.in, which is the official website of RRB Mumbai (Note: No Other application Method Will Be Accepted). We are recommending that all applicants read the official notice and all pertinent information regarding the RRB Mumbai recruitment 2024 notice beforehand.
RRB Mumbai Recruitment
Junior Engineer (JE), DMS, and CMA for Railways in full detail, Intentional applicants may apply for Group C, Junior Engineer (JE), DMS, and CMA Posts in the Mumbai area through the RRB, Mumbai Board. The Indian Railway’s Railway Recruitment Board is in charge of administering computer-based tests. The application form is accessible and will be live for 30 days. Keep checking back for details on all of Indian Railway Mumbai’s ongoing and forthcoming job openings by bookmarking this page.
|Eligibility Criteria for Junior Engineer Post under RRB Mumbai
|As a junior engineer, you need to have at least a diploma or degree in Engineering in the relevant discipline recognized by the Government of India.
|The minimum age limit for the job is 18 years to 33 years as of 1 August 2024
|The selection process will depend on your CBT Test result. (see the notification given below.)
|Online Payment of Rs. 500/- & Rs.250/- for SC/ ST/ PWD applicants
How to Apply
Following the procedures below will allow interested candidates to apply for the desired position that is open and eligible for them:
- Step 1: Applicants must go to the RRB Mumbai website.
- Step 2: Look for any new job postings that are flashing on the home page.
- Step 3: Carefully read the recruitment information, then click “Apply Online.”
- Step 4: Complete the application form with the essential information and submit the needed files.
- Step 5: Pay the application costs to guarantee the application’s timely submission.
- Step 6: Applicants should submit their RRB Mumbai Recruitment Application Form 2024 and print a copy for their records.