The Railway Recruitment Board posts a number of openings in the RRB Malda Recruitment 2024. announcement. The NTPC, Paramedical, Ministerial, and Isolated Categories, as well as Level 1 Posts of the Railway Department, are only a few of the positions that the Railway Recruitment Board of Malda has advertised. Until the deadline, applicants who are interested in the open positions may submit an online RRB Malda Paramedical Recruitment 2024 Application Form.
RRB Malda Recruitment
You may get the most recent information about RRB Malda Vacancies, including the age restriction, educational requirements, selection process, application cost, and other specifics, on our page. Candidates who are interested in these positions in the public sector may submit an application for the Railway Malda Level 1 Posts Recruitment 2024 online.
- Candidates should have a graduation degree in a relevant field from a concerned university or institution and Typing Proficiency in Hindi / English on a computer for the typist post.
- The age of applicants should not be below 18 years or above 32 years. Age is relaxed for 5 years for SC/ ST Candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Appointed candidates will get the pay scale of Rs. 9300–34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- per month and Rs. 5200–20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2800/- per month as salary for all other posts.
- Selection of applied contenders will be made on the basis of computer based tests, skill (Typing) tests, or aptitude tests as per the rules to select talented candidates. Participants who will perform well may grab this opportunity.
Method for Applying: Please follow the instructions below, Dear Applicants:
- To apply, interested individuals must go to the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Malda’s official website at www.rrbmalda.gov.in.
- The ‘Online Application’ tab is located at the top of the home page.
- Click the relevant link in accordance with your needs.
- Complete the online application form correctly.
- Upload a clear photo the size of a passport along with your signature, if necessary.
- As stated above, pay the application fee.
- All candidates must now complete and submit this form online.
- For future use, make a hard copy of the completed form.