RRB Chandigarh will hire for the position of Group D Vacancies in 2024, according to the most recent information from the railway in Chandigarh. Chandigarh Railway Recruitment Board online application RRB Chandigarh Group D Recruitment via rrbcdg.gov.in, the organization’s official website
RRB Chandigarh Group D Recruitment
Recruitment for Group D at RRB Chandigarh 2024 For the open position of Staff Nurse, the Railway Recruitment Board of Chandigarh would hire a sizable number of applicants. There are 3000+ open positions in total. Candidates who are interested and qualified may visit the Railway Recruitment Board Chandigarh’s official website, rrbcdg.gov.in, to submit their applications. The last day to submit an online application is July 2024, and applicants may begin applying on or after June 2024. You must familiarize yourself with the eligibility requirements listed below if you intend to apply for this most recent RRB Chandigarh Group D Recruitment. This implies that you must thoroughly study the entire text before applying online for the Group D positions with the Railway in Chandigarh.
Railway Group D Chandigarh Recruitment, 2024
|The Railway Recruitment Board is about to release Group D Recruitment 2024 |
Notification on its official website to fill up the vacant posts.
|Vacancy Dates: Application Starts: |
Released Soon Last Date of Submission: Updated Soon
|Eligibility Criteria: Age Limit: |
18–33 years Qualification: 10th, ITI, or 12th (various posts)
|How To Apply Online Online||Application Fee: General and OBC: |
500/-SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women: 250/-
|Vacancy Details: Unreserved (UR) Category: SC Category: ST Category: OBC Category: Total:|
RRB Chandigarh Group D Methods for Applying Online
- All qualified candidates must go to the website, rrbcdg.gov.in.
- Click on the RRB state or division website of your choice.
- www.rrbcdg.gov.in is the Official Online Application Link.
- It will launch a new window with the relevant RRB website.
- The following page will appear with a link for application submission.
- Carefully read all RRB instructions, agree to the agreements, and select the “New registration” option.
- When it opens, enter the necessary personal, academic, and other information.
- Pay the application fee (SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 250; OC/OBC: Rs. 500).
- When you’ve finished the aforementioned step, select “Final Submit.”
- Print the application for your own records.
- Please preserve the reference number that you will get via email and SMS.