Latest Railway Bhopal Group D Vacancies | RRB Bhopal Group D Recruitment 2024 Interested candidates can apply online for Railway Bhopal Group D Vacancies through its official website, rrbbpl.nic.in, as RRB Bhopal (Railway Recruitment Board Bhopal) will be releasing numerous posts for Group D Vacancies. RRB Bhopal Group D Recruitment 2024 The Railway Recruitment Board of Bhopal is releasing the various numbers of vacancies so interested candidates can apply for the post of Group D. Therefore, all interested and qualified applicants may submit an application for RRB Bhopal Group D Positions via the RRB Bhopal’s official website, rrbbpl.nic.in.
RRB Bhopal Group D Recruitment
Candidates may submit their applications starting in January 2024 or later, and the deadline for submitting online applications is February 2024. You must familiarize yourself with the eligibility requirements listed below if you intend to apply for this Most Recent RRB Bhopal Group D Recruitment. Read the entire article carefully before applying for the RRB Bhopal Group D Vacancy 2024, as we outline the step-by-step procedure for submitting an online application for Group D Vacancies with the Railway Recruitment Board.
Age Limit For Group D :- 18 to 33 years
- The lower and upper age limits indicated for a particular post(s) in the vacancy table will be reckoned as of July 1, 2024.
About Educational qualifications:
- 10th pass (OR) ITI from institutions recognised by NCVT/ SCVT (or) equivalent (OR) National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT
About Group D’s Application Fee :
- For all candidates except the fee concession categories mentioned below at Sl No 2 :- Rs. 500/- Only
- (This fee of Rs. 400/- shall be refunded, duly deducting bank charges as applicable, on appearing in First Stage CBT.)
- For Candidates belonging to SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman / PWDs / Female / Transgender / Minorities / Economically backward classes: Rs. 250/-
- (This fee of Rs. 250/- shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges as applicable, on appearing in First Stage CBT.)
Selection Process :
- computer-based test (CBT).
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Document Verification and Medical examination
How to Apply
Follow these procedures to apply for the desired role if eligible:
- Candidates must visit RRB Bhopal’s website.
- Check the homepage for updated recruiting ads.
- Read the job description and click “Apply Online”.
- Complete the application and upload the relevant papers.
- Payment of application fees ensures application submission.
- Candidates must submit the RRB Bhopal Recruitment Application Form 2024 and print it for future reference.