The Panchayati Raj Department of Rajasthan announced the availability of positions for Accountant Assistants and Technical Assistants through a recruitment announcement. In the following days, one thousand open posts will be filled, including those of Account Assistant, JEN, and Village Development Officer (VDO). The following summarises the vital information regarding the Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Bharti 2024 election. Visitors may scroll down to check out the latest notice on vacancies in the Rajasthan Panchayati Raj, as well as crucial dates, qualifying requirements, selection processes, and more. Candidates interested in the Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Vacancy 2024 may obtain information about it here.
Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Notification
As part of the Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Recruitment, the Panchayati Raj Department will be hiring candidates for 742 positions in the roles of Accountant Assistant and Technical Assistant. Candidates are in luck since the Latest Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Recruitment 2024 is a fantastic opportunity for a work position. Take advantage of this chance if you are jobless in Rajasthan and searching for work with the state government. Candidates may check local newspapers for the most recent information on the Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Accountant Vacancy 2024. The official notice will include information on the beginning date of the Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Application Form. Candidates must submit their applications for the Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Form 2024 on the department’s website to be considered. Applicants for this position must demonstrate that they meet all of the requirements outlined in the Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Accounts Assistant / JEN / Development Officer Eligibility Criteria to be considered. This article provides further information on the recruitment process for the Rajasthan Panchayati Raj.
Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Recruitment
|Thousands Of Posts
|Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Department, Rajasthan
|Name of the Posts
|Junior Engineer (JE), Account Assistant, Computer Instructor, and Other Posts
|Thousend Of Posts
Education Qualification for the post of Panchayati Raj in Rajasthan
- Those candidates applying for Rural Development Panchayati Raj Department Rajasthan Recruitment 2024 should be 12th or Graduation in any field from any recognized university or institute.
Age Limit for Panchayati Raj Vacancy Rajasthan 2024
Candidates who are going to apply for Panchayati Raj Rajasthan Recruitment 2024 must meet the following age criteria.
- Minimum age – 18 years.
- Maximum age – 40 years.
Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved categories as per the rules of the Government of Rajasthan.
Application Fee for Panchayati Raj Department, Rajasthan Vacancy 2024
To register for Panchayati Raj Recruitment 2024 in Rajasthan, candidates must pay their category-wise application fee as given below.
- General / OBC – Rs. 500/- + Rs.40/- as E-Mitra/CSC Kiosk charges.
- SC/ ST/ Female/ PH – Rs. 250/- + Rs. 40/- as E-Mitra/CSC kiosk charges.
- Selection Process for Panchayati Raj Rajasthan Vacancy 2024
- To get shortlisted in Panchayati Raj, candidates have to qualify below rounds.
Panchayati Raj Rajasthan Recruitment 2024 Selection Process:
- Written exam.
- Personal interview.
Pay Scale for Panchayati Raj Jobs in Rajasthan
- All selected candidates will get a salary as per the norms of the Rajasthan State Government. For more details, check the official notification given below.
How to Fill the Online Application Form for the Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Recruitment 2024
- Before anything else, go to the Rajasthan Panchayati Raj’s official website, which may be found at rajpanchayat.rajasthan.gov.in.
- While on this page, look for the link that says “Recruitment.”
- Select the notice for the ten available clerk positions, assistant account officer, and account officer.
- After determining whether or not you meet the requirements, you must apply through the website for one of the available positions in the Rajasthan Panchayati Raj.
- Do not give it a last once-over and then turn it in.
- Once you’ve sent it in, make sure to print a copy of it for your records.