Punjab Forest Guard Jobs 2024 We shall discuss recruiting. He has issued a job advertising on behalf of the Punjab Forest Department. Vacancies for Forest Guard and Forester are available in this recruiting. Additional Information Punjab Forest Guard Recruitment 2024,
Punjab Forest Job Recruitment
Punjab Forest Department Recruitment 2024, Van Vibhag Recruitment 2024, Forest Guard Recruitment 2024 Notification, Forest Guard Recruitment 2024, Vacancy 2024, Fill out an online application, The following sections cover the salary, age restriction, physical details, running, final day to apply, application fee, and eligibility criteria.
Punjab Forest Jobs Eligibility Criteria
Nationality & Domicile
The candidate must be a citizen of India and should also be a domicile of Punjab.
It is mandatory for the candidates to have a pass certificate of 10th exam/ 12th exam/ Graduation/ Post Graduation from Punjab board or any other recognized board to apply for Punjab Forest jobs.
- 18 years – 37 years.
- The age limit differs according to different posts.
- Age relaxation for OBC, SC, ST is 5 years in the case of the Forest Guard Post.
|For General & SC||163 cm||150 cm|
|ST||152.5 cm||145 cm|
|Chest only for male||Normal||Expanded|
|For every category||84 cm||89 cm|
|For every category||50kg||45kg|
- Written Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Examination
- Interview Process
- Document verification
Punjab Forest Posts Salary
Punjab Forest Job salary differs according to the different posts.
- Forest Guard – Rs. 5200/- to – Rs. 20200/-
- General Category: Rs. 1000
- PH and PWD Candidates: Rs. 500
- SC, ST, BC, and EWS: Rs. 250
- ESM and Dependants: Rs. 200
|Punjab Forest Guard Notification||Download PDF|
|Apply online for PSSSB Forest Guard Vacancy||Visit here|
How to Apply- Punjab Forest Department Application form 2024
- Visit the official website at http://www.pbforests.gov.in. A new screen will appear with several links.
- Download the Punjab Forest Department Recruitment notice pdf and read the whole job description.
- You may engage in recruiting if you confirm that you are fully qualified.4. Select Online Application Form from the drop-down menu. After that, a new screen will appear.
- Fill out the application form completely and submit scans of your papers.
- Double-check your completed application form and attach any applicable papers before submitting it to authorisation.