Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has published the official notification for the 1,000 OSSSC Panchayat Executive Officer (2024) and 1,000+ Junior Assistant (2024) positions in various district establishments under multiple departments of the Odisha government.
The Panchayat Executive Officer OSSSC 2024 application procedure is online. Candidates who meet the requirements can apply on the OSSSC’s official website, @osssc.gov.in. Follow our page to learn more about the OSSSC PEO 2024.
OSSSC Panchayat Executive Officer Notification 2024 Overview
|PEO & JA
|No. of Vacancies
|Thousand of Posts
|Starting Date of Application
|Closing Date of Application
Recruitment for Panchayat Executive Officers by OSSSC in 2024: OSSSC has announced that thousands of Junior Assistant positions are available. Starting in February 2024, candidates who have completed their high school diplomas may apply online. The procedure for applying online is simple. The link to the Notification Pdf is provided below. The official OSSSC PEO Notification 2024 has been made available.
How Do I Fill Out An Online Application For The OSSSC Panchayat Executive Officer Recruitment 2024? By following the instructions below, applicants can complete an application form online.
- All qualified candidates who have not already registered for a Commission recruitment must do so by clicking the “Register” button on the Commission’s website, www.osssc.gov.in, on the Home page.
- Individuals who previously registered and received a User ID must log in and re-register for this position using the “Re-registration” option from the Applicant Menu.
- After finishing the registration or re-registration, they must log in, provide the necessary document information, and then fill out and submit the online application.
- Clicking “How do I register/re-register/apply” will take you to a step-by-step registration, re-registration, and application guide. Connecting “Registered User” or “New User” will bring up the instructions on the computer screen.
- You must carefully read these instructions before filling out the registration and online application form.