Notification, Application Deadline, and Qualifications for OPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2024 On August 30, the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) will start collecting applications for several Medical Officer openings. You may apply for the post of Medical Officer in Group A of the Odisha Medical & Health Services Cadre by visiting the official website at opsc.gov.in. The Medical Officer position’s OPSC Application Form 2024 application date is September. Before the deadline, applicants are urged to submit their applications for the OPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2024. The latest information on the OPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2024 is available here.
OPSC Drug Inspector Notification
Candidates who want to pursue a pharmacy degree may apply for the OPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2024. Candidates must pass a written examination and a personality test to be considered for the Odisha Drug Inspector Selection Process in 2024. To discover more about the Odisha PSC’s recruiting process for the Group-B post of OPSC Drug Inspector, candidates who satisfy the qualifications can get a direct link to the OPSC Jobs Notification 2024 below.
OPSC Drug Inspector Notification 2024: Details
|Organization||Odisha Public Services Commission (OPSC)|
|Post Name||Drugs Inspector (Group-B)|
|Advt.no||Advt. No. OPSC 08/2024-35|
|Number of Vacancies||Update Soon|
|Application Form Date||Update Soon|
Eligibility Criteria for OPSC Drug Inspector Notification 2024
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 38 Years
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sciences, or Medicine specializing in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology or a degree in Pharm.D from a recognized university
- Written exam
Application Fee Structure –
|Category Name||Applicable Fee|
|For General/ OBC Category Candidates||Update Soon|
|For SC/ ST Category Candidates||Update Soon|
Important Dates –
|To Apply for OPSC Drug Inspector 2024 Exam||Update Soon|
|To Check OPSC Drug Inspector 2024 Schedule||Update Soon|
How to Complete the Online Form for the 2024 OPSC Drug Inspector Notification
- Candidates must visit the OPSC’s official website, opsc.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click the register icon.
- Complete the OPSC Medical Officer application form 2024 with the required data.
- Immediately upload the files.
- Pay for the application form.
- After paying the application fee, submit the OPSC Medical Recruitment Application 2024.
- Print off a copy of the document for your files.