How to Unregister from Musical.ly: With the social networking app Musical.ly, registered users may create, modify, and share brief musical compositions with their friends and family. Some of our website’s visitors have said that they wish to deactivate their musical.ly accounts. When we researched this subject, we discovered that the majority of app users wanted to cancel their accounts because they didn’t want corporate newsletters to bombard their inboxes, and others were utilizing other apps, websites, or software to create videos or other types of communications.
How to Delete Musical.ly
If you want to delete your account because of email spam, we advise you to either label the email as spam or unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the link at the bottom of the email. If you want to remove your Musical.ly account for any other reason, I will walk you through the process step by step.
A Brief Overview of the Company
Luyu Yang and Alex Zhu co-founded the social networking app Musical.ly, which is one of the ones that is available globally. The app has 60 million users globally, and its net value is over $500 million, according to a study from May 2016.
Delete Your Musical.ly Account: Steps
Musical.ly is reportedly developing a feature that will allow users to deactivate their accounts using the app. The app’s next update could include this new capability. You can currently request that they erase your account from their database. Below are the instructions for filing a request.
Account Cancellation through the Website
- Visit https://support.musical.ly/submit-a-ticket/ to submit a ticket..
- How Can We Help You? Select PRODUCT REVIEWS.
- Choose either iOS or Android from the list of platforms.
- What feedback do you have for which app? Decide on MUSICAL.LY.
- What feature would you want your opinion on? Select OTHER.
- Enter your email address that is on file with the website, indicate in the description field that you wish to delete your account, give a sincere explanation for your decision, and then click the SUBMIT button.
By Mailing Your Account, You Can Close It
- Launch the email program in your associated account.
- Write a message now and send it to email@example.com.
- “REQUEST TO REMOVE MY ACCOUNT” is the subject type.
- Now, fill out the example email for deactivating your account and press the send button.
Keep checking this page for updates for more information about How To Delete Musical.ly Account.