Manipur Teacher Recruitment 2024: The Manipur Board is a well-known board that is about to start the Manipur Teacher notice 2024 process for the job of Graduate Teacher. All the people who want to apply for this job opening should start studying for the test. This hiring process is a great chance for anyone who wants to work for the government. With the help of this Manipur Teacher Vacancy 2024 Notification, they can now make their dreams come true. Those who want to fill out an application for this Manipur Teacher Vacancy 2024 should stay on this page and read until the end.
Manipur TET Notification
Hire Manipur Teachers in 2024 Because we’re going to tell you everything you need to know about the Manipur Teacher Bharti 2024 Eligibility Criteria and the application process right here. But before that, you need to know what the most important parts of this Manipur Teacher vacancy notice 2024 method are. In this process for applying to be a teacher in Manipur, people must first meet the requirements to be able to take the next step, which is a test. If not, the board will not accept the Manipur Teacher Jobs Application Form 2024. This qualifying requirement depends on how old you are, how much schooling you’ve had, and many other things that are listed below.
Eligibility Criteria for Manipur State TET 2024 Check Online given Below
Many dear candidates who are interested to apply for Manipur TET Online Form 2024 should have to check important Eligibility Criteria for Manipur TET Qualification, Application Fee, Age Limit, and others. MBSE will hold the Two Types of Examination Like Paper 1 and Paper 2. Paper 1 will be held to offer the eligibility class 1 to 5 teachers and Paper 2 for Class 6 to 8 upper primary level teachers. So candidates can check the eligibility details given below.
For Primary Level Class 1-5 Manipur TET Qualification
- Candidates must have qualified Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 50% marks and 2-year D.El.Ed/BTC &
- Applicants should have Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 45 % Marks and 2-year D.El.Ed/ BTC by NCTE &
- Aspirants must have Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 50% Marks with 4 Year B.El.Ed &
- Candidates should have qualified for a Graduation and a 2-year D.El.Ed/BTC & Graduate with 50 % Marks and BEd
- The Candidates who are appearing in D.El.Ed 2nd Year can apply for Manipur TET 2024.
For Primary Level Class 6-8 Manipur TET Qualification
- Candidates must have BA/ BSc and 2 Year D.El.Ed &
- Aspirants should have Qualified BA/ BSc with a minimum of 50% marks and 1 Year B.Ed &
- Applicants must have Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 50% Marks with 4 Year B.El.Ed &
- Candidates should have Senior Secondary with a minimum of 50% marks and 4 years BA/ BSc.Ed or BA.Ed/ BSc.Ed &
- Applicants must have BA/ BSc with at least 50% marks and 1-year B.Ed (Special Education) and TET Qualify.
- 800 for a paper I and for both the papers has to pay of Rs. 1,600.
- For SC/ST candidates Rs. 600 for paper I and for both papers Rs. 1,200.
- Candidates will need to qualify for the written exam for the final selection of Manipur TET 2024.
How to Fill Out the Application Form for Manipur TET 2024?
- First, applicants can go to https://tet.bosem.in/, which is the main website.
- There will be a link to fill out the form on the homepage.
- Now, carefully fill out the form to sign up, and then click the “Submit” button.
- Now, sign in to your account again.
- Fill in the basic information.
- Then you will need to upload your photos and signatures.
- Then you have to pay the application fee.