For recruiting Talathi cadre Posts in 06 Divisions, including Nashik, Aurangabad, Pune, Konkan, Nagpur, and Amravati, Maharashtra Mahsul Vibhag accepts online Applications from qualified applicants. Maha Vibhag Bharti Notification will fill 2000+ of the entire Talati Recruitment Posts. Above all, the Maharashtra Talathi recruitment offers a chance for government job candidates with degrees to further their careers.
Maharashtra Talathi Recruitment 2024 Notification – Overview
|Latest Talathi Bharti 2024 Notification
and Forest Department
|No. of Posts
|Mode of Application
The Revenue Department’s official website now provides a link for the Maha Talathi Online Application Form 2024. The Maharashtra Talathi Post Examination 2024 will take place online after the registration procedure is over. Below, we’ve covered all the information you need to know about the Maharashtra Mahsul Vibhag Talathi Bharti, including the number of openings per district, eligibility requirements, pay scale, selection procedure, exam fee, dates for the online application, how to apply, test formats, syllabus, etc. So check it out by scrolling down.
Maharashtra Talathi Application Form 2024: How to Apply Online? Check out the steps below to apply online for the Mahsul Vibhag/Talathi Bharti 2024 recruitment at the Maharashtra Revenue Department:-
- Go to the Maha Revenue Department’s (Mahsul & Van Vibhag)/e-Mahabhumi official website at https://mahabhumi.gov.in/.
- Select the “Important Links >> Talathi Direct Service Recruitment – 2024” option on the home page.
- Select the link that says “MAHA RFD/ Mahsul Vibhag Talathi Bharti Online Application” now.
- Carefully read each instruction to help prevent any misunderstandings in the future.
- After carefully examining your eligibility, register your personal information to obtain your User ID and Password.
- After completing the registration procedure, log in to your account using your generated login information.
- Complete the application form and upload the necessary files.
- Use one of the available online payment methods to pay the application cost.
- Double-check the application form to ensure all the information is right, then click the “Submit” button.
- Print a copy of the completed application form and the payment receipt for your records.
Official Links for Maharashtra Talathi 2024 Bharti