KPSC Recruitment 2024 Notification, Application Deadline, Qualifications, and KPSC Karnataka Drug Inspector Position For the hiring of drug inspectors in 2024, the KPSC (Karnataka Public Service Commission) has published a job notice. Read the job announcement for further information on the requirements, pay, selection process, academic requirements, and test deadlines for the 2024 KPSC Karnataka Drug Inspector position. In 2024, the Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) announced a job opening for a Drug Inspector. However, because of the rise in revenue, this is an excellent opportunity for job seekers.
KPSC Drug Inspector Notification
2024 KPSC Drug Inspector Hiring, Candidates who meet the requirements may apply for the official KPSC notification. This page contains information on the Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC), including information on the KPSC Recruitment 2024 Notification, KPSC Recruitment 2024 Online Application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, KPSC Admit Card 2024, Syllabus, and much more. For details on the upcoming Free Job Alert and Sarkari Result, we advised candidates to only check Highonstudy.com or the official website, https://kpsc.kar.nic.in.
KPSC Drug Inspector Notification 2024: Details
|Karnataka Public Service Commission
|Motor Vehicle Inspector
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Drug Inspector Notification 2024
- Minimum – 21 years
- Maximum – 36 Years
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sciences, or Medicine with a specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology or a degree in Pharm.D from a recognized university
- Written exam
Application Fee Structure –
|For General/ OBC Category Candidates
|For SC/ ST Category Candidates
Important Dates –
|To Apply for KPSC Drug Inspector 2024 Exam
|To Check KPSC Drug Inspector 2024 Schedule
How to Complete the Online KPSC Drug Inspector Notification 2024 Application.
- Before anything, read the whole KPSC notification
- referring users to https://kpsc.kar.nic.in, the KPSC’s official website
- From the menu, choose “Career/Recruitment”.
- Choose Log-in/New Registration if this is your first attempt to register for a KPSC Vacancy.
- Applicants for KPSC positions must complete the blank form with information corresponding to their original documents.
- Print your signature and a photo the size of a passport.
- If required, cover the expense of the official charge.
- There we are. Print the filled-out form.