Vacancy 2024 JPSC Jharkhand Drug Inspector, JPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2024 Notification, Apply Date, and Eligibility Requirements The JPSC Jharkhand Public Service Commission has published a job announcement detailing the requirements, compensation, selection process, curriculum, results due date, and exam date for the 2024 JPSC Jharkhand Drug Inspector post. The JPSC for Haryana In 2024, the JPSC Jharkhand Public Service Commission will post a job opening for a Drug Inspector. However, this year’s pay boost for this role has given job seekers a fantastic chance.
JPSC Drug Inspector Notification
JPSC Recruitment 2024 Drug Inspector, Each year, tens of thousands of job seekers apply for the JPSC Recruitment 2024. Candidates have been positioning themselves to work for the Jharkhand Public Service Commission for a long time. There is excellent news for everyone looking for a JPSC opening in 2024 now that the administration has released the JPSC Exam Calendar 2024-2024. Vacancies for assistants, clerks, officers, and professors will be filled throughout this session. The application and testing process for the available posts will start in October 2024 and go through June 2024.
JPSC Drug Inspector Notification 2024 Details
|Jharkhand Public Service Commission
|2 September 1957
|Government of Jharkhand
|Written Exam, Interview
Eligibility Criteria for JPSC Drug Inspector Notification 2024
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 44 Years
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicine with a specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology or a degree in Pharm.D from a recognized University.
- Written exam
Application Fee Structure –
|For General/ OBC Category Candidates
|For SC/ ST Category Candidates
Important Dates –
|To Apply for JPSC Drug Inspector 2024 Exam
|To Check JPSC Drug Inspector 2024 Schedule
How to Complete the Online JPSC Drug Inspector Notification 2024 Application
- Go to the official website, jpsc.gov.in.
- On the webpage, click “JPSC Application Form”.
- Choose “New Registration” and provide your contact details.
- Finish typing the captcha and click “Register.”
- After logging in, go to the “login” page.
- After logging in, fill out all fields, add the necessary files, and pay the application fee.
- Verify all of the data you provided.
- click “Submit”