JKPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2024 Announcement, Application Deadline, Qualifications: Each year, tens of thousands of job seekers apply for the JKPSC Recruitment 2024. Candidates have been positioning themselves to work for the Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission for a long time. The JKPSC Exam Calendar 2024 has officially been released, which is fantastic news for any applicants hoping for a JKPSC vacancy in 2024. During this session, positions for Engineer, DRO, Officer, and Steno will be filled. The application and testing process for the available posts will start in October 2024 and go through June 2024.
JKPSC Drug Inspector Notification
JKPSC J&K Drug Inspector 2024 Position, JKPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2024 A position as a drug inspector will be available in 2024, according to the Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission. Visit the JKPSC J&k Drug Inspector website to learn more about the position’s qualifications, salary range, and application deadlines. The Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) J&k announced the opening for Drug Inspector 2024 just as it does every year. Still, this time, the pay for the position has doubled, offering a fantastic opportunity for career seekers.
JKPSC Drug Inspector Notification 2024 Details
|Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission
|2 September 1957
|Srinagar, Jammu Kashmir
|Government of Jammu Kashmir
|Written Exam, Interview
Eligibility Criteria for JKPSC Drug Inspector Notification 2024
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 44 Years
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicine with a specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology or a degree in Pharm.D from a recognized University.
- Written exam
Application Fee Structure –
|For General/ OBC Category Candidates
|For SC/ ST Category Candidates
Important Dates –
|To Apply for JKPSC Drug Inspector 2024 Exam
|To Check JKPSC Drug Inspector 2024 Schedule
How to Complete the Online JKPSC Drug Inspector Notification 2024 Application
- Visit the official website here.
- A new user has to register.
- To get your login ID, fill out the form completely.
- Type in your login details.
- Currently, you may apply for jobs with JKPSC as a drug inspector.
- Fill out an application form completely and accurately.
- Add scanned copies of the required documents.
- Pay the requisite application fee.
- To complete the recruiting procedure, click the submit button at the end.
- Following the successful submission of the application.
- Print the application form for later use.