Check out the full information about JTET 2024 and Jharkhand TET 2024: The Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test 2024 will be held by the Jharkhand Academic Council in Ranchi. A lot of people who are looking for a job as a teacher prepare for this test. The Jharkhand TET Exam 2024 is for people who want to become Primary Teachers (1st to 5th Class) or Trained Graduate Teachers (VI to VIII) in schools in the state of Jharkhand. JAC TET is a test that all B.Ed. and D.Ed. holders must take if they want to be considered for teaching jobs in schools run by the government or by private companies.
JAC TET Notification
This test is a great chance for people who want to teach in the state. Based on the results of the test, thousands of teaching jobs will be filled in the state. Jharkhand TET Notification 2024 will be sent out soon by the group in charge of it, so people who are suitable and interested can apply online at the official website on or before the deadline. Check out this page to find out everything you need to know about the latest JTET 2024 news, notification, exam date, eligibility, age limit, how to apply (application form, fee), important dates, vacancy details, the recruitment process, the last day to apply online, and more.
Jharkhand TET 2024 Highlights
|Name of the Exam
|Jharkhand Teachers Eligibility Test
|Jharkhand Academic Council
|Once a year
|Paper 1 (For Class 1-5) Paper 2 (For Class 6-8)
|Mode of Examination
|English and Hindi
|Post Name/Purpose of the exam
|For recruitment of primary teachers and trained graduate teachers in schools of Jharkhand
- Check out the category-wise application fee for JTET exam 2024:
- For Paper I or Paper II: Rs. 500/- for general/ OBC candidates and Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST candidates
- For both Paper I and Paper II: Rs. 1000/- for general/ OBC candidates and Rs. 500/- for SC/ ST candidates
For Primary Level :
- Candidate should complete 12th/Degree with D.El.Ed.
For Upper Primary Level :
- Candidate should complete 12th/Degree with B.Ed.
- Minimum Age should be 18-35 years.Age relaxation will be applicable as per govt norms.
How to Apply for the Jharkhand TET Form 2024
- Sign in to the official website at http://www.jac.nic.in and read the directions on how to fill out the form.
- Click on “Application Form” to get to the form.
- When you click the button, the “Payment verification” page will show up on your screen.
- Fill in all the information in the appropriate areas. When you’re done, click the “Proceed filling application form” button, and the application will be shown.
- Fill out the candidate’s information, including the candidate’s name, surname, mother’s name, father’s name, and hall ticket number. Choose the gender and put the date of birth, D.Ed. passing year, and B.Ed. passing year.
- The way in which the candidate wants to take the test, According to the study, Name of the Native District, Reservation Under Special group, I chose category course.
- Type in the mailing address, which includes the house number, village, mandal, district, pin code, and mobile number.
- Add your picture and name, then click the “Save” button.
- Click the “Submit” button, then take a copy of the application with the “Reference Id” (Registration Id) written on it.