Notification of GPSC’s 2024 Drug Inspector Recruitment Period, Application Deadline, and Qualifications For More posts as Drug Inspectors, the Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has released a recruitment notice. 2024 GPSC Recruitment The minimal educational qualification for employment is any degree. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for the job announcement as of September 2024. Gujarat would receive the chosen candidates in different parts of the state. For this notice, the GPSC exclusively accepts online applications. The GPSC online application link will only be available on the official website. The GPSC online application form 2024 must be filled out online by applicants. The online application form will only be available on the official website.
GPSC Drug Inspector Notification
GPSC Drug Inspector Hiring Candidates who meet the requirements may apply to the Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) for the position of Drugs Inspector, Gujarat Drugs Service, Class-II, in the Health and Family Welfare Department. According to the official notice of GPSC Recruitment 2024, the applicant must be at least 21 years old as of the closing date of the advertisement. The maximum age could not have reached 36 on the last day of the ad. The age will be established based on the day the application was received.
GPSC Drug Inspector Notification 2024 Details
|Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)
|Gujarat Govt Jobs
|All Over Gujarat
Eligibility Criteria for GPSC Drug Inspector Notification 2024
- Minimum – 21 years
- Maximum – 36 Years
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicine with a specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology or a degree in Pharm.D from a recognized University.
- Written exam
Application Fee Structure –
|For General/ OBC Category Candidates
|For SC/ ST Category Candidates
Important Dates –
|To Apply for GPSC Drug Inspector 2024 Exam
|To Check GPSC Drug Inspector 2024 Schedule
How to Complete the Online GPSC Drug Inspector Application for Notification 2024.
- The official website is located at gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- Select the homepage’s registration link.
- After generating an OTR login, continue with the application process.
- Submit the form after paying the fee and adding the required documents.
- You may print the page to use it later.