Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2024 Notification, Apply, Notification, Exam Dates Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2024 Notification Age Limit, Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2024 Notification Age Relaxation Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2024 Notification Required Physical Standard (PST) Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2024 Notification Salary Structure, Bihar Police Exam 2024 Application Fees
CSBC Police SI Recruitment 2024
CSBC Bihar Recruitment Notification 2024 Apply Online, Bihar Police Sub Inspector and Constable Recruitment 2024 Notification Bihar Police Recruitment 2024 Notification Bihar Police Recruitment 2024 Notification Bihar Police Recruitment Syllabus Bihar Police Job Exam Model Question Paper 2024 Bihar Police Recruitment 2024 Notification
CSBC SI Notification PDF 2024 Details
|Authority Name||Bihar Police Recruitment Board|
|Posts Name||Sub-Inspector, Police Constable|
|Online Registration Starts||December 2024|
|Last Date to Apply||December 2024|
CSBC Police Recruitment 2024 Notification CSBC Sub-Inspector, Police Constable Recruitment 2024 Notification Details Bihar Police SI/Constable Recruitment 2024 Notification Eligibility Criteria Educational Qualification Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2024 Notification Age Limit CSBC Constable Physical Requirements 2024 Bihar Police Recruitment 2024 Notification Application Form Fees Bihar Police Recruitment 2024 Notification Vacancy
CSBC Recruitment 2024 Notification Selection Process CSBC.ap.gov.in, PC/SI Vacancies Notification 2024 PDF Bihar Police Recruitment 2024 Notification Important Dates Guidelines to Apply Online Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2024 Notification How to Apply for Bihar Police SI & Constable Conclusion What is the first and last date to fill the Bihar Police Recruitment 2024 Notification application form How to Download Bihar Police Notification 2024 in Hindi & English Pdf How many vacancies have been released under Bihar Police Recruitment 2024 Notification
- The candidate should be a citizen of India and Should be a domicile of Bihar
Academic Eligibility :
- The candidate must be a Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent qualification from a recognized College / affiliated to a recognized board.
- The candidate must be a graduate or equivalent qualification from a recognized College / Institutions affiliated to a recognized University. For SC / ST candidates must be a Intermediate (10+2) passed from a recognized board
Age Eligibility :
- Minimum Age Limit 18-Years
- Maximum Age Limit 25-Years
- Minimum Age Limit 20-Years
- Maximum Age Limit 37-Years
Age Relaxation for Constable
- Category Age Limit
- EC / EBC Male candidates 27 Years
- UR / EC / EBC Female candidates 28 Years
- SC 30-Years
- ST 30-Years
- Bihar Home Guards 30-Years
Age Relaxation for Sub Inspector
- Category Age Limit
- BC / OBC Male candidates 40 Years
- BC / OBC Female candidates 40 Years
- SC / ST Male candidates 42 Years
- SC / ST Female candidates 42 Years
Physical Measurements Test (PMT) Eligibility for Constable & SI
- Height Minimum Male Female
- General candidates 165 cm 155 cm
- BC candidates 162 cm 155 cm
- SC and ST candidates 160 cm 155 cm
- Gorkha battalion 158 cm 155 cm
- Chest (Only for men) Normal Expanded
- General/BC 81 cm 86 cm
- SC /ST 79 cm 84 cm
- Gorkha battalion 79 cm 84 cm
Physical Efficiency Test for Bihar Police Recruitment
- For All Category Men : 6 Km in 6 minutes
- For All Category Women : 1 Km in 8 minutes
High Jump :
- For All category men : Minimum 03 Feet 06 Inch.
- For All category women : Minimum 02 Feet 06 Inch
- For All category Men : Minimum 10 feet
- For All category women : Minimum 07 feet
Throw Goal :
- For All category men: – 16 ponds throw minimum 14 Feet Length.
- For All Category Women: – 12 Ponds throw minimum 08 Feet Length.
- For Male Candidates : 1 mile race (1.6 kilometers) in 6 minute.
- For Female Candidates : 1 km in 6 minute
- if candidates is taking more than 6 minute then you will be disqualified.
High Jump (ऊंची कूद)
- Male : Minimum 4 feet
- Female : Minimum 3 Feet
Long Jump (लम्बी कूद)
- Male : Minimum 12 feet
- Female : Minimum 9 Feet
Shot Put (गोला फेंक)
- For male – 16 pound ka gola, need to throw minimum 16 feet.
- Female – 12 pound ka gola, Minimum 10 feet.
- Application Fee and Payment
- Unreserved / BC and EBC : Rs. 450/-
- SC / ST Candidates : Rs. 112/-
- Enteral Category Candidates : Rs.700/-
- BC/EBC Category Candidates : Rs. 400/-
- SC/ST Category Candidates : Rs. 400/-
- Mode of payment : Fee can be paid through E- Challan or through net banking /credit/ debit cards of any bank.