Apply for the HSSC Common Eligibility Test 2024, the Haryana CET Registration Process, and the Haryana CET Exam 2024 with the help of the Haryana CET Application Form. The official website for HSSC Group C and Group D Posts is www.hssc.gov.in.
Haryana CET Application Form
On its official website, the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has posted a notice inviting applicants to register online for the Haryana Common Entrance Test Recruitment 2024, which will fill 31,529 category C and D positions. On March 2024, the Haryana CET Online Registration Portal opened. In order to participate in the Haryana CET, the remaining applicants must register online before the deadline and submit their registration fees by April 2024. The government will shortly announce the date for the written test to be held, and the Haryana CET Exam would be based on OMR Sheets.
HSSC CET Notification
In March 2024, the Haryana State Service Commission (HSSC) launched the registration process for positions in Group C and Group D. The exam will take place in July 2024. On National Youth Day, the Haryana chief minister unveiled the time registration online. The government’s most recent policy announcement is that practically all Group C and Group D hiring in Haryana would henceforth be done solely on the basis of CET. The revised regulations allow qualified individuals who were previously unable to apply for CET to do so now.
|Haryana CET Details
|Haryana Staff Selection Commission
|Common Eligibility Test CET 2024
|Group C & D
|HSSC CET Notification
|To be Released
|Haryana CET Admit Card
|10 to 15 days before exam
|Haryana CET Exam Date 2024
Haryana Common Eligibility Test (CET) Notification 2024
Haryana Staff Selection Commission will administer the Haryana CET, while NTA will administer the test. The re-opening of Haryana CET will help students who have passed class 10th or 12th this year, as they will now be eligible to register on the Haryana CET portal. Following registration, the applicant will be assigned a unique ID number, with which he or she will be able to apply for various positions based on his or her job experience and educational qualifications.
Haryana CET 2024 – Age Limit
- Candidates’ age must be a minimum of 18 years and the maximum age limit is 42 years.
- Age relaxation will be given as per the rules of the HSSC Commission.
Haryana CET 2024 – Application Fee
- General / EWS / Other State: 500/-
- Haryana Reserve Category: 250/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online / Offline Mode
Haryana CET 2024 – Important Dates
|CET Application form Start Date
|Last date to submit the Application form
|Last Date to pay the application fee
|Haryana CET Admit Card Release Date
|10 days before the exam date
|Haryana CET Exam Date
|HSSC Common Eligibility Test Result Date
|To be notified
Haryana CET 2024 Group C & D Posts Application
Candidates who have applied for HSSC Group C & D employment must be aware of all the specifics of HSSC CET 2024, including the deadline for applications, the application fee, the further limit and exam schedule, the exam date, and other pertinent information. Read this article attentively all the way to the end because it contains the exam-related material. Additionally, a PDF link to the formal notification is provided below in this post.
How to Apply for the HSSC CET in 2024?
- Candidates should start by going to the official website at www.hssc.gov.in.
- Next, go to onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in and click on the One Time Registration Link.
- Candidates fill out the captcha code and input their cellphone numbers.
- An OTP will be issued to the candidate’s phone number upon login.
- You will fill out the OTP when signed in to the HSSC CET registration page.
- After printing the application form, the applicant must sign it, scan it, and send it to the HSSC One-Time Registration website.
- After paying the application cost, submit your completed application.