Change Your Address in Your Canara Bank Account To receive bank account updates such as available balance and amount credited or debited, to avoid glitches during fund transfers, and for KYC purposes, change your address, email ID, and mobile number in your Canara Bank account.
Canara Bank Mobile Number Change Online & Offline
Canara Bank clients should promptly update their personal information with the bank whenever their contact information changes. This may be accomplished by going to a Canara Bank branch or the bank’s official website. It is also critical to convey the current address to the bank so that the consumer receives the bank’s mailers.
How to Change Your Address in Canara Bank
- Collect the essential papers, such as evidence of address and identification.
- Go to your local bank branch.
- Fill out the relevant form.
- Send the papers to the branch manager together with the request form.
- Your address will be updated in your Canara Bank Passbook.
How to Change Your Cell Phone Number in Your Canara Bank Account
- Enter your user ID and password to access your Canara Online Banking account.
- Choose ‘Profile’? ‘Personal Information’? Your information will be shown.
- Next, on the right, select ‘Change Mobile Number – Domestic Only.’
- Enter your new cell phone number.
- Press the ‘Submit’ button.
- OTP will be used to verify your new cellphone number.
You may also update your cellphone number by going to your local bank ATM, branch, or phoning customer service.
How to Modify Your Canara Bank Email Address
- Access your Online Banking account.
- Choose the ‘update profile’ option.
- The following information will be displayed on the screen: Nickname, title, first name, last name, address, city, state, country, pin code, contact number, email ID, and date of birth.
- All other data can be changed except the user ID, name, and address.
- Click the ‘Modify’ button to change the information.
- The system will now request confirmation to validate your revised profile.
- To confirm the changes, click the ‘Confirm’ button.