The KYC Form is used to periodically update your personal information with the bank. Canara Bank KYC Form is available for free download at BankForms.org. Simply print out the form, fill it out, and visit the nearby branch with the required paperwork.
How to Update KYC in Canara Bank online ?
How to Update Re-KYC Online at Canara Bank – Private Sector The online Re-KYC procedure has been launched by Canara Bank. Each bank customer can update their KYC information with the bank without going to a branch. The KYC updating procedure is easy to complete and takes about a minute. According to Canara Bank, SMS and email can be used to complete Re-KYC if it is necessary.
Steps to Update KYC in Canara Bank
- Type REKYC<space>Customer ID and send to 56161.
- Example if your customer ID is 224744444 SMS format will be like REKYC 224744444 and send to 56161 from your “Registered Mobile Number”.
- Type REKYC<space>Customer ID as SUBJECT and send to
- email@example.com from your Registered Mail ID with the bank.
The aforementioned services only apply to the customers who have their most recent KYC with the bank updated and no adjustments are needed.
Steps for Re-KYC Updation through Branch
- Fill out a re-KYC form at any Canara Bank location, ideally the Home Branch, by providing personal information.
- Copies of approved identification and residency documentation must be self-attested by the client and supplied with the re-KYC form.
- You can physically submit the papers and the KYC form by going to the bank branch, or you can scan the documents and upload them to the Net Banking platform.
- The bank will finish the re-KYC procedure after receiving the completed form and supporting papers.
- Joint account holders must complete the re-KYC declaration form on behalf of each individual account holder.