Change Address in Bank of Maharashtra Account: Bank of Maharashtra is a well-known bank in India that offers a variety of services. If you already have a bank account with Bank of Maharashtra and wish to alter your address, we can assist you. To alter your address in your Bank of Maharashtra account,
BOM Address Change Form Online & Offline
You only need to go to your Bank of Maharashtra Home Branch and complete a few simple procedures. If you have moved, you must immediately update your address in your Bank of Maharashtra account. All of your bank documents will be forwarded to the address you have on file with the Bank of Maharashtra.
Bank of Maharashtra Address Change Form PDF
If you need to obtain a Bank of Maharashtra Cheque Book or an ATM, you will only receive it at your registered address. If your bank details contain an outdated or incorrect address, you will never receive the required papers. Today, we will walk you through the process of changing your address in your Bank of Maharashtra account.
How to Change your Address in Bank of Maharashtra Account
New Address (anyone): 1) Copy of Ration Card 2) Copy of Passport 3) Copy of Voter’s Identity Card 4) Others ____________________ (please specify) I/ We request you to please update your records under an intimation to me/ us.
Steps to Change your Address in Bank of Maharashtra Account
- To update your address in your Bank of Maharashtra account, follow the steps outlined below:
1) Gather all the documents required to change your address in Bank of Maharashtra Account.
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- Bank of Maharashtra Account Passbook
Note : Self Attested Photocopies & Originals of the above mentioned documents will be required.
2) Submit an application to the Branch Manager, including your old and new addresses, Bank of Maharashtra account information, and signature.
The following Bank of Maharashtra account information must be included on the Address Change Application:
- Name on Account
- Bank Account Number
- Old Address
- New Address
3) Go to your Bank of Maharashtra Home Branch and request a KYC Details Change Form, or download the KYC Details Change Form from the Bank of Maharashtra website.
4) Send your ID Proof, Address Proof, Address Change Application, and fully completed KYC Information Change Form to your Home Branch’s Accounts Person. After 1-2 working days, your new address will be recorded in Bank of Maharashtra records.
5) As soon as the new address is entered in the Bank of Maharashtra’s records, you should update it on your Bank Account Passbook as well.
- This is it ! This is the complete procedure to update your address in Bank of Maharashtra Account.
Last words: The process of changing your address in your Bank of Maharashtra account is simple and will take no more than 10 minutes once you arrive at your Bank of Maharashtra Home Branch. Everyone reading this article should alter their address in their Bank of Maharashtra account as soon as they move. If you have moved to another city, you must follow the steps outlined below to transfer your Bank of Maharashtra account.