Application forms for the Bihar TET in 2024 will be available soon. The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) is in charge of the Bihar TET 2024. The purpose of the test is to find people who want to work as primary school teachers in the state of Bihar. The BTET score is good for both Lower Primary Teacher and Upper Primary Teacher jobs. This is often a great chance for people who want to work as a government teacher at a Bihar government school.
Bihar TET Notification
Every year, a lot of people take the Bihar TET 2024 recruitment test, but only a few are chosen for the jobs. This means that you need to work hard to learn the material that the Bihar board authority has given you. Check the notification area to see what the age limit is and what kind of schooling you need.
Bihar TET 2024 Exam Dates Syllabus Bihar STET Exam Pattern
|Bihar Secondary Teachers Eligibility Test (STET)
|Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB)
|Paper I – 2:30 Hrs. Paper II – 2:30 Hrs.
|Paper I: Rs 500 Paper I+ Paper II: Rs 800
|To recruit teachers for secondary and higher secondary levels
|Exam Helpdesk No.
The Bihar TET job test will likely take place in the second week of June 2024. It will have both paper I and paper II. Candidates should study hard if they want to pass the Bihar TET job test and become a teacher in a Bihar state primary school.
Bihar TET Application Form 2024
The details to be filled in the Application Form:
- Candidate Name
- · Name & Mother Father Name
- Phone number
- Permanent Residence Address
- · Correspondence Address
- Prospective date and place of birth
- Category details (Gen / SC / ST / OBC / PWD)
- · Gender Male Female)
- Educational Qualification – Grades 10 and 12 via the & sign, details Graduation / Replace Graduation
- Candidates must choose from Bihar TET Paper – Paper 1 / Paper 2 / Second Papers 1 & 2
|OBC Male/ Female
Candidates who are going to appear in the test they need to fill the BTET 2024 Application Form. You need to fill the form and submit it with the application fee. Along with the submission of the form, the candidates need to remit the fee as well.
Applicants must be passed 10+2 from Bihar Madrasa Board or equivalent in 12th candidates must be passed in Urdu Bengala subject.
Only Bihar State candidates with minimum 50% mark Molavi or equivalent or intermediate or equivalent in 50% marks in Urdu Bengala.
Candidates must be passed 50% marks with Or Candidates must be passed Urdu Bengala Subject with 50% marks.
|Bihar STET Paper I Subjects
|Bachelor’s degree in Hindi and B.Ed
|Bachelor’s degree in Urdu and B.Ed
|Bachelor’s degree in Sanskrit and B.Ed
|Bachelor’s degree in English and B.Ed
|Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, physics or chemistry and B.Ed Or, BTec with Mathematics and B.Ed
|Bachelor’s degree in botany, zoology or chemistry and B.Ed Or, BTec with Science and B.Ed
|Gradation with any two of the following subjects-History, Geography, Economics or Political Science (studying History or Geography is compulsory) and B.Ed
|Bihar STET Paper II Subjects
|Bachelor’s degree in English and B.Ed
|Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics and B.Ed
|Bachelor’s degree in Physics and B.Ed
|Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry and B.Ed
|Bachelor’s degree in Zoology and B.Ed
|Bachelor’s degree in Botany, and B.Ed
|A’ level from DOEACC and Post Graduate Degree in any subject. Or, BE or B.Tech (Computer Science/IT) or an equivalent Degree or Diploma from an Institution/University Or, BE or B. Tech (Any Stream) and Post Graduate Diploma in Computers form any recongized University Or, M.Sc. (Computer Science) / MCA or Equivalent form a recognized University Or, B.Sc. (Computer Science) / BCA or Equivalent and Post Graduate Degree in any subject form a recognized University Or, Post Graduate Diploma in Computer and Post Graduate Degree in any subject from a recognized University Or, ‘B’ Level from DOEACC and Post graduate degree in any subject. OR ‘C’ Level from ‘DOEACC’ Ministry of Information and Communication Technology and Graduation Or, MCA three years course (6 semester)
Bihar TET 2024 Application Fee:
|Paper I or Paper II
|Both Paper I Paper II
|General/OBC/ Most Backward
|SC/ST Or PWD
How to Fill the Application Form for the Bihar TET Exam in 2024?
Based on the details in the Bihar TET Notification 2024, the candidates must take the following steps before they can fill out and send in the Bihar TET application form for 2024. Here are the steps you need to take to apply online for the Bihar TET 2024 test.
- Go to the webpage of the BSEB.
- Hit the “New Registration” button.
- On the next page, you’ll see the Bihar TET Online Application.
- Fill out the information, such as the applicant’s name, date of birth, mother’s name, father’s name, mobile number, email address, nationality, subjects, etc.
- Next, you’ll need to share scanned copies of your passport-sized photos and fingerprints.
- Upload all of the needed papers that the BSTET application form asks you to upload.
- Now, you can pay the Bihar TET registration fee with a debit card, credit card, or Internet Banking.
- Look over the Bihar TET Application Form 2024 one last time before sending it in.
- Now, click the button that says “Submit.”
- After the final filing, download the PDF of the Bihar TET Application form for future use.