Land Registry The Uttar Pradesh government has launched a website called UP Bhulekh to provide land information online. This website allows state residents to obtain detailed information about their property.
(UP State Land Record)
|For||Khasra Khatauni UP State,|
Bhu Nakha & Other
|Launched by||Government of Uttar Pradesh State|
|Managed by||Revenue Department Uttar Pradesh State|
Bhulekh UP 2024
- Land Services Available on UP Bhulekh
- View copy of Khatauni (record of rights) ✔
- View BhuNaksha (Uttar Pradesh) ✔
- Know the code of revenue village Khatauni
- Know the unique code of the plot/gate
- Know the status of land/gate dispute
- Know the status of sale of plot/gate ✔
- View copy of Khatauni Assessment ✔
- Revenue Village Public Property ✔
- Evacuated Property ✔
- enemy property
- Government place
- UP Bhulekh Contact Details ✔
- Other Land Services
Where can I watch Khatauni Nakal (RoR) on UP Bhulekh?
- Go to the official UP Bhulekh portal at https://upbhulekh.gov.in/
To view land information and Khatauni Nakal (RoR), go to the UP Bhulekh website in Uttar Pradesh. UP Bhulekh This website offers an online copy of the UP Khasra Khatauni (record of rights), land map, plot status, and other land documents.
UPBhulekh पर खतौनी नकल (RoR) कैसे देखे?
- Go to UP Bhulekh Homepage > View copy of Khatauni (Record of Rights)
- Page – upbhulekh.gov.in/public/public_ror/Public_ROR.jsp
Step 1 – Select Land Location (choose the place of land)-
To view Bhulekh Uttar Pradesh, i.e. Khatauni copy, first select the district, tehsil, and village where your land is located in Uttar Pradesh. You can quickly locate the village by selecting the first letter of your village from the provided alphabet.
Step 2 – Enter Details (Fill the information) –
You have four options for finding Khatauni copies, which are listed below. You can find the calligraphy copy by selecting any of these options.
- Fill Khasra/Gata Number
- search by account number
- search by account holder name
- Search by rename date
Fill in the blanks with any of the available options and then press the Search button. After that, choose your record from the list and click the View Quote button.
Step 3 – Verify Captcha –
The UPBhulekh website will now prompt you to solve a captcha. Whatever letters you see in the photo, you must write them and then click the Continue button.
Step 4 – View Khatauni (see Khatauni copy) –
You will now be able to see the Khatauni copy of your Bhulekh Uttar Pradesh, which contains all of the land’s information. This bhumi abhilekh up also includes information about the land and its owner.
How can I watch UP BhuNaksha (Bhu Naksha) online?
- Go to UP BhuNaksha Portal >
- Page – upbhunaksha.gov.in
Visit the UP BhuNaksha portal to view the state’s land map. This portal exists solely to provide Bhu Naksha UP.
By selecting the district, tehsil, and village, you can specify the location of the land whose land map you want to view.
Click on your measles number or survey number after the map of the selected village appears. Following that, in Plot Info, you will see information about that land and its owner; review that information before clicking on Map Report.
Following that, you will be presented with two options. Select Single Plot or All Plots of Same Owner and click the Show Report PDF button. Finally, download your UP Bhulekh Naksha in pdf format.
UP Bhulekh: How to know the code of revenue village Khatauni ?
- Go to UP Bhulekh Homepage > Know the code of revenue village Khatauni
- Page – upbhulekh.gov.in/public/public_ror/village_code_census.jsp
To find the revenue village Khatauni code, first choose your district, tehsil, and village name. Select the first letter of the gramme to find it quickly. Choose a village name or a village code.
UP Bhulekh: What is the unique code of a plot/gate?
- Go to UP Bhulekh Homepage > Know the unique code of the plot/gate
- Page – upbhulekh.gov.in/public/public_ror/unique_Gata_Wise.jsp
- To find out the unique code of the plot/gate, enter the name of your district, tehsil, and village.
Then enter your Khasra/Gata and press the Search button. Finally, the owner’s name and the plot/unique gate’s code will appear.
UP Bhulekh: How Can I Find Out The Status Of The Plot/Gate Affected By The Dispute?
- Go to UP Bhulekh Homepage > Know the status of the plot/gate
- Page – upbhulekh.gov.in/public/public_ror/Search_Gata_Wise.jsp
To find out the status of Vadgrast Bhulekh of a plot/gate, enter the name of your district, tehsil, and village.
You must now enter your plot’s Khasra/Gata number. After that, press the search button. Immediately, a list of owners and measles will appear in front of you; select your measles from that list and click this button to obtain the status.
Following that, Uttar Pradesh Bhulekh Portal UP You will be able to see the current status of the land dispute. If your gate information is not available, the message “Entries not available!” will appear. This type of message will be displayed to you.
UP Bhulekh: How can I find out the status of a plot/gate sale?
- Go to UP Bhulekh Homepage > Know the status of sale of plot/gate
- Page – upbhulekh.gov.in/public/public_ror/Search_Gata_Wise.jsp
To find out the status of a plot/gate sale, enter the name of your district, tehsil, and village.
Enter your land’s Khasra/Gata number and press the Search button. Then, by clicking on this button, select your plot, i.e. land, and sale status.
Following that, you will be able to see the status of the land sale. If your land’s information is unavailable, the details of “purchase and sale” are unavailable to you. This type of message will be delivered.
UP Bhulekh: Where can I find a copy of the Khatauni part-determination?
- Go to UP Bhulekh Homepage > View copy of Khatauni assessment
- Page – upbhulekh.gov.in/public/public_ror/Public_ROR_Ansh.jsp
- To view a copy of the Khatauni part-assessment, enter the name of your district, tehsil, and village.
Enter your khasra or gata number and press the search button, then select your plot and press the view quote button.
Finally, a copy of the Khatauni part-determination will be placed in front of you. You can double-check your information by looking at this copy.
Bhulekh, Uttar Pradesh: How to View Revenue Village Public Property?
- Go to UP Bhulekh Homepage > Revenue Village Public Property
- Page – upbhulekh.gov.in/public/public_ror/Public_Govt_Prop.jsp
To view a copy of revenue village public property, first choose your district, tehsil, and village.
Then, enter your Khasra/Gata number and press the Search button. If your data is available, it will appear on the screen; select it and click the button to view the public property; otherwise, the data will be marked as unavailable.
How to see eviction property in Bhulekh, Uttar Pradesh?
- Go to UP Bhulekh Homepage > Evacuated Property
- Page – https://upbhulekh.gov.in/public/public_ror/Public_NS.jsp
To search for all eviction properties in Uttar Pradesh, enter your district and tehsil.
Finally, the details of all the eviction properties in the selected location will be displayed in front of you.
Bhulekh UP: How To See Enemy Property?
- Go to UP Bhulekh Homepage > enemy property
- Page – upbhulekh.gov.in/public/public_ror/Public_SS.jsp
To find all the enemy properties in Uttar Pradesh, enter your district and tehsil.
Finally, the details of all the enemy properties of the selected location will be displayed in front of you.
How to Visit the Official Location in Bhulekh, Uttar Pradesh?
- Go to UP Bhulekh Homepage > Government Place
- Page – upbhulekh.gov.in/public/public_ror/Public_RA.jsp
To see the official location, select your district and tehsil.
Finally, the information of all the government locations in the selected location will be displayed to you, unless the data is not available..! Will follow after such writing.
UP Bhulekh Contact Details – Helpline Number
|Computer Cell Board Of Revenue|
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
|Email – firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Phone – 0522-2217145|