Apply online for Bandhan Bank Recruitment 2024, 12th Pass Bandhan Bank has published a notification for its 2024 recruitment process and is now accepting applications for a number of positions. The Bandhan Bank recruiting notice for PO, Clerk, Security Officer, Assistant, and Manager has been accepted. Bandhan Bank recruiting Application Form will soon begin, and it may be submitted via the official website. Before submitting an application for Bandhan Bank Recruitment, you must read the official announcement.
Bandhan Bank Recruitment
www.bandhanbank.com 2024 for hiring Recruitment has been announced by Bandhan Bank for a number of positions, including PO, Clerk, Security Officer, Assistant, and Manager. For those applicants who were getting ready for the Bandhan Bank Recruitment, there is good news. Aspirants who meet the requirements can fill out an application before the deadline for Bank of India’s PO, Clerk, Security Officer, Assistant, and Manager recruitments.
Bandhan Bank Recruitment 2024 Notification
|Name Of Department
|PO, Clerk, SO Any Various Post
Bandhan Bank Qualification
- 12th Pass
- Any Graduate Degree
- Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree from a any recognized Board university
- Any Degree, B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech, M.C.A
- For More Details Read the Official Notification.
Bandhan Bank Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 20 Years To Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Bandhan Bank Application Fees
- For UR/EWS/OBC: Rs. 850/-
- For SC/ ST: Rs. 175/-
- Payment Mode (Online): Debit card / Internet Banking/ Bank Callan
Bandhan Bank Selection Process
- Online Test
How to fill Bandhan Bank Recruitment 2024 form online
- To fill out the Bandhan Bank Recruitment form online, you must first access the Bandhan Bank website.
- Select the recruitment button on the desk board of Bandhan Bank’s main website and select the recruiting link.
- When you click on the recruiting link, a new window containing information on Bandhan Bank recruiting will appear.
- The first step is to click on registration; from there, you must enter your cellphone number, email address, and state name before clicking on registration.
- Click the login button after registering, and then enter the ID and password you were sent by email and/or cellphone number.
- After logging in, the whole Bandhan Bank Recruitment form will appear in front of you, in which you must fill out your name, father’s name, address, cellphone number, educational qualification, and all other required fields.
- After completing the form, you must upload the photo sign, the papers, and then click the submit button.
- Payment is required after submitting the form; you can make the payment online; after completing the payment, click the submit button and print the form.