APPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2024 Notification, Application Deadline, Qualifications, and Positions Available in 2024 A position as a drug inspector will be available in 2024, according to the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. By visiting the APPSC website, interested parties may learn more about the eligibility conditions, wage rate, application deadline, and exam schedule. The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) posted a position for a Drug Inspector in 2024, as it does every year. However, the APPSC increased the Drug Inspector’s pay this year, giving prospective hopefuls a fantastic chance.
APPSC Drug Inspector Notification
APPSC Drug Inspector Hiring Candidates who meet the requirements may apply for the official APPSC notification. This site includes information about the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission’s (APPSC) 2024 Recruitment Notification, 2024 Online Application, Age Requirements, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Description, 2024 APPSC Admit Card, Syllabus, and much more.
APPSC Drug Inspector Notification 2024 Details
|Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
|Section Officer, Sub-Inspector, and Officer
Eligibility Criteria for APPSC Drug Inspector Notification 2024
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 45 Years
- Aspirants must have a certificate or degree of graduation or an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute or board.
- Written exam
Application Fee Structure –
|For general and OBC Category Candidates
|For SC/ ST Category Candidates
Important Dates –
|To Check the APPSC Drug Inspector 2024 Schedule
|To Check APPSC Drug Inspector 2024 Schedule
How to Fill the Online Application for APPSC Drug Inspector Notification 2024.
- Visit the APPSC website.
- If you haven’t registered, click the “One-Time Registration” option.
- Complete the form, upload the relevant papers, and submit it. By phone or email, you will get your APPSC ID.
- Click the link to apply for the APPSC Drug Inspector Post-2024 Recruitment.
- Log in using your APPSC ID and birthdate.
- Apply for the APPSC Drug Inspector Post and pay the application fee.
- Submit the form now, then print it off.