Acharya Nagarjuna University Guntur will administer the AP PECET 2024, also known as the Andhra Pradesh Physical Education Common Entrance Test, on behalf of APSCHE (Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education), in order to admit students to the two-year U.G.D.P.Ed. and B.P.Ed. programs. The examination will be given at the state level. The test will also be administered on the campus of Acharya Nagarjuna University in Nagarjuna Nagar, Guntur.
AP PECET Notification
It is an annual field exam that consists of two components: a physical efficiency test and a skill test. Additionally, aspirants should read the entire page to get more about the AP PECET 2024 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card, Result, Counseling, etc.
Brief Information For AP PECET Application Form 2024
|Department||Acharya Nagarjuna University Guntur|
|Authority Name||Andhra Pradesh SCHE|
|Exam Name||Physical Education Common Entrance Test|
|Type of Exam||Entrance Examination|
|Course Offered||U.G.D.P.Ed/B.P.Ed ( 02 years)|
Important Dates For AP PECET 2024 Notification
|APPECET 2024 Notification||update soon|
|online Application Start Date||update soon|
|Last Date To Apply Without Late Fee||update soon|
|Last Date To Apply With Late Fee Rs.500/-||update soon|
|Online Application Correction Date||update soon|
|APPECET Hall Ticket 2024||update soon|
|AP PECET 2024 Exam Date||update soon|
|AP PECET Result Out Date||update soon|
|AP PECET 2024 Eligibility Criteria|
|Nationality||Candidates should be of Indian Nationality|
|Domicile||Candidates should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh only. The candidates should satisfy local / non-local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) order, 2174 as subsequently amended.|
|Age Limit||For B.P.Ed.- 19 years of age on 01.07.2024.For U.G.D.P.Ed.- 16 years of age on 01.07.2024|
|Qualification||For B.P.Ed.- Candidates should have appeared in the third-year degree examination or passed three years degree recognized by any university in A.P. or any other university recognized as equivalent.For U.G.D.P.Ed.- : Candidates should have appeared or passed an Intermediate or equivalent course recognized by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.|
AP PECET Application Form Fee 2024
For the entrance examination, candidates can also pay the form fee by using the official mode will available on the official page. The fee structure is also available for the candidate’s category-wise.
|AP PECET 2024 Physical Efficiency Test|
|Type of Events||Events for Men||Events for Women||Marks|
|Compulsory Events||100 Meters run||100 meters run||100|
|Putting the shot (6 Kgs.)||Putting the shot (4 Kgs.)||100|
|800 Meters run||400 Meters run||100|
|Optional Events||Long Jump / High Jump||Long Jump / High Jump||100|
|SC / ST||Rs. 750|
Submit AP PECET 2024 Application Form
The applicants can fill up their application forms by following the instructions below.
- Use the URL https://cets.apsche.ap.gov.in to access the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education’s official website.
- The applicants must now find the AP PECET 2024 site on the AP SCHE webpage, which will now have opened.
- Once you’ve located it, click on that link.
- A page specifically for the AP PECET will now appear on the screen.
- Here, select the ‘Step 1’ link that is available.
- Fill up the necessary information here, including the qualifying test hall ticket number, the applicant’s name, DOB, a working mobile phone number, and an email address. Choose the payment method as well.
- Lastly, click the “Verify Email and Pay” button.
- After paying the application costs, the candidate can verify their payment status as a second step before moving on to the third stage.
- The third stage requires the candidate to complete an application form, which they can only do after paying the required costs.
- Submitting the application form will now be the fourth step. It will be the last stage, and all applicants are encouraged to print their application form after the application has been submitted successfully.