The state administration of Rajasthan has initiated the SSO ID program to provide internet access to individuals. With this SSO ID, residents of Rajasthan can use the same username and password for multiple online functions and government websites. The Rajasthan SSO ID Portal provides access to online services from over 100 distinct departments.
Rajasthan single registration
All services supplied by the SSO ID portal are accessible to state residents who operate their own enterprises, work in the private sector, or work for the government. It enables all citizens to access a multitude of e-services with a single touch. Through the Rajasthan SSO ID Portal, residents can access online services from various government departments, including e-Mitra, Bhamashah card service, Rajasthan employment service, online form for recruitment, online withdrawal and entry, electricity bill submission, and water bill submission.
Beneficiaries of the state who wish to use online services must first register at the SSO ID website. If you have not yet established your Rajasthan SSO ID, you can do so by visiting the official website. There is no cost associated with registering for an SSO ID. You may register for free at any time.
List of accessible services on the sso portal Rajasthan
- SSO ID for Firearms Permit
- enrollment of artisans
- Attendance administrative software
- monetary correspondence
- The Bhamashah
- The e-Sakhi
- The e-Tulaman
- GST Home Portal and GSP Consulting
- e-Mitra, e-Mitra Reports, and e-Library
- The BPAS (UDH)
- BSBY, BRSY
- EbayBazaar, E-Devsthan, EHR, and EID are examples of
- Learning management system, Electrical Inspectorate
- commercial registration
- transformation as a challenge
- The DCEAPP
- HTE stands for Higher Technical and Medical Education.
- The IFMS-RajSSP
- IHMS is an Integrated Health Management System.
- I initiate
- ITI Application
- labor market
- LDMS is the Labor Department Management System.
- Local Self Government
- (LSG) refers to the autonomy of municipalities.
Registration of SSO ID in Rajasthan
- Applicants must establish their digital identity on the official website.
- Here is a link to the website for the Rajasthan SSO.
- There is an option to register on the homepage.
- Choose this option.
- It will consult about the registration process for citizens, Udyogs, and government employees.
- Choose it according to your needs.
- There are four registration methods available.
- Residents of Rajasthan have the option of registering with either Jan Aadhar or Bhamashah.
- For everything else, children can sign up using their Facebook or Google accounts.
- Aadhar registration Identification is required for registration with Aadhaar.
- The enrollment ID of bhamashah, which is a digital ID, is required.
- Using Facebook or Google, they can enroll for everything else, including the above.
Each SSO ID has its own mobile number, email address, Bhamashah ID, and Jan Aadhar ID. Once a mobile number has been registered, it cannot be used for any other purpose.
- Under Udyog, there are two registration alternatives.
- The BRN and the Udyog Aadhar.
- If you select the first option, you will be required to provide both your Udyog Aadhaar number and your mobile phone number.
- Please provide the following information to register.
Choose this choice and give your business registration number to sign up.
For Public Servants
- For Public Servants
- Applicants who want to work for the government must give their state insurance and provident fund numbers, as well as the passwords for their state insurance and provident fund accounts.
- If a candidate forgets their password, there is a choice to change it. You only need to know your user name to change your password.
Rajasthan SSO id login
All entry processes use the same digital name. Follow these steps to get a login for the different programs in Rajasthan:
- Go to the main page to find out more.
- Here is a link to the Rajasthan SSO site.
- On the home screen, it will ask for a digital ID as well as the password.
- Fill in your ID/username, password, and captcha, and then click Login.
- This is how you will be able to sign in to the Rajasthan Single Sign-On.
How to get your SSO ID login password in Rajasthan
- Follow these steps to get your lost password back:
- Go to https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/, which is the official website.
- On the main screen, you can choose “I forgot my password.”
- Choose this choice.
- It will ask for your digital ID or email ID, as well as the phone number, email address, or Aadhar number you used to sign up.
- Pick one and put in the details along with the riddle.
- Once you’ve filled out everything, click the “Submit” button.
Follow the steps below to get your Rajasthan SSO password back through SMS:
- Follow the steps below to use the SMS service to get your rajsso ID password back.
- Send this message to 9223166166 by typing RAJSSO PASSWORD.
- This message must come from a registered cell phone number.
- To be qualified for this service, the recipient must have logged into the site at least once since September 7, 2018.